Things that gross you out in WDW.

WDWmazprty

I agree with some of the comments about sandals. I, for one, think it is totally disgusting (and, I must admit, unmasculine) for a man to wear sandals. Period. My wife and I already agree that our son, once he reaches a certain age, will not be allowed to wear sandals as long as he is living in our house. Or at least until he starts buying his own clothes. No one needs to see your dirty, disgusting man feet, so cover them up. However, I must confess that I find a hot young lady in sandals to be quite attractive, but unless you fall into that category, then put on a pair of socks and shoes for cripes sakes. No one needs to see your disgusting clodhoppers.

Agreeeeeed! Only woman with nicely manicured feet should be able to wear sandals. If you know you have ugly feet, why would you want to wear them and show everybody what they look like? :hurl:

bobjl527

While awaiting the evening parade on Main Street, my wife was sneezed on by a four year old. It was a messy sneeze too. Left a stain on her shirt. The parents were very embarrased and apologized. It was pretty gross.

Turkey Legs- I saw a group of teenagers, probably on their senior trip, and at least two of the boys were sharing 1 turkey leg. They were taking turns biting off different sections. That grossed me out. It didn't seem to bother them a bit, they were having a great time.

There is another thing that grossed me out at WDW. When we were there in May, it rained (actually stormed) every day for a week. I was in the laundromat with several other people washing and drying our clothes. Several times people would walk in with their yucky wet shoes, take them right off their feet and put them in the dryers to dry. That was sooooo gross. Those dryers are to put my clean clothes in to dry, not for germ infested shoes that haven't been washed. And Disney clearly had signs posted that said no shoes in dryer, but people just didn't care. :mad:

The Disney Girl

Teenagers making out with each other in line....EWWWWW!

You're in Disney! Your parents are there! And people are watching!

You're also 14! GROSS!

I see this a lot. I think it's a cruel joke played by the Disney gods only when I'm there.:hurl:

When the CM's sneeze or cough into or on food and then don't wash there hands and serve it! (I'm looking at you Cosmic Rays :fork:)

Last time I was there one of the CMs had an absolute sneezing fit, and although she tried to turn away from others she turned right to the food warmer and didn't bother to was her hands, YUCK! I have seen similar issues at Cosmic Rays, I wish they would be more careful that is one of my favorite places to eat.

elizs77

Why is it only at amusment parks and zoos do you find the "Turkey" leg? There must be some reason McDonald's hasn't tried to captitalize on this. What makes someone say..."It's hot, and I'm thirsty and tired...hmm nothing like a tried out salty turkey leg!"

Love this one!

I agree - there's just something I don't like about watching people eat turkey legs. But I'm afraid to know what I've done that people don't like, either!

WDWmazprty

Love this one!

I agree - there's just something I don't like about watching people eat turkey legs. But I'm afraid to know what I've done that people don't like, either!

Well, i love the turkey legs! They are sooooo good. But I agree, I don'tlike watching people actually eat one, thats what I don't like.

Lucille

There's no way I can read through every page of this thread so sorry if these were already mentioned.

There are the top two grossest things I've seen at Disney.

1. On our last trip to Disneyland, a woman changed her toddlers diaper (TWICE) at her table at Village Haus. It was right near us and it was disgusting.

2. I was washing my hands in the bathroom at the food court at POR. A girl about 10 years old or so was also washing her hands. Then instead of drying her hands when she was done....she sucked all of the water off of her fingers (one at a time) and then left the bathroom.

(Hi everyone! I'm new. Sort of. I had an old name that I posted on a handful of times but I didn't like it anymore. So here I am!)

sublimesting

When the CM's sneeze or cough into or on food and then don't wash there hands and serve it! (I'm looking at you Cosmic Rays :fork:)

Last time I was there one of the CMs had an absolute sneezing fit, and although she tried to turn away from others she turned right to the food warmer and didn't bother to was her hands, YUCK! I have seen similar issues at Cosmic Rays, I wish they would be more careful that is one of my favorite places to eat.

I would have instantly called her on it or spoken to a manager better yet.

jjbuster2

Kids who take their 20 ounce coke bottles, that they have been drinking out of, and refill them at the resort fountain drinks in the food court...I saw this at POP a couple of trips back.

To fill a bottle at a fountain drink the top of the bottle has to touch the dispenser part.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom