Things that gross you out in WDW.

This thread is hilarious! I never would have thought of some of the things that are listed on here! I'll have to keep my eyes open on my upcoming trip and see if I notice some of the things mentioned-then again I don't know if I want to see some of it! :hurl:

sweetpee_1993

Mommys with tramp stamps

Um, guilty but you'd never know it because I don't dress to show it. Maybe the mommies who are sporting inappropriate clothes to reveal their ink are more the ick on this one.

BTW, 1st time I heard the term 'tramp stamp' a younger chick standing behind me commented and I nearly decked the poor girl. I thought it was an insult...then she showed me hers. :p

Kristamouse

Just returned from the World and change my baby's bottom many many times, IN THE BATHROOM!!! YUCK!!!
What gross me out is still the number of women who don't wash thier hands (can't comment on the men only walked in to the Men's room on accident once and didn't stay to observe hand washing....). Also what really gets under my skin is when said women are with thier children who are also not washing thier hands. Then when my kids are playing on the habitrail inside Misson Space all I can think about is the yuck being passed around WDW!
The only other thing that makes me sick is you lucky dogs that always stay on the Monorai :goodnevill:p
Sick with jealousy that is:wave:

hrcollectibles

Ok, I just got back from a week at WDW and I know this is in my opinion!!!

I can not tell you enough at how sick and tired I am of seeing other women's ! LADIES, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A FAMILY PLACE AND I can not tell you how many sets of I saw. There was even one woman who if I had to guess her age was in her mid to late 50's and very very well endowed (if you know what I mean) and I am honestly telling you the truth, her were hanging out of the sides of her top and spilling over the front of her top. She had on one of those spaghetti strap tops with the built in BRA (that only works if you are FLAT CHESTED!) I was eating breakfast in the food court at the All Star Sports resort when she walked past our table, and I dang near choked to death!!!!!!! :hurl:

Then another day we went to Blizzard Beach and I saw a young woman wearing a THONG bikini. I know that the times have changed but I don't want to look at someone's butt nor do any of the kids NEED to see it! :hurl:

Was there Flashing Going ON... I thought they closed Pleasure Island....:ROFLOL:

"Here's my card. It's got my cell number, my pager number, my home number and my other pager number. I never take vacations, I never get sick and I don't celebrate any major holiday"

hrcollectibles

Maybe a paper towel isnt such a bad idea

pain_in_the_butt________bum_scratch.jpg

She is recreating the scene from Zoolander where Hansel takes off his underwear

hrcollectibles

Whilst at the Port Orleans French Quarter food court last week I watched as a woman in what had to be the SUV of scooters drive in and proceed to make her way through the tables and chairs toward the lobby. Not in the wider lane to the left mind you but right up the middle. I watched as people got up from their chairs interrupting their breakfast to make way. Babies in high chairs had to be moved as the Red Sea parted to make way for Her Highness. What really disturbed me about the whole thing however is that through it all, she had the most disgusted look on her face, and did not offer one thank you to anyone.

was this the lady?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjSwL-9Bzf8

girlface

THE TURKEY LEGS!! Prob cause im a veggie but still...
Birds,and the fish at epcot...I have a weird phobia of fish.
The salad dressing at disney.
Dirty tables and floors.
Public toilets (Notjust at wdw though..)
When your squished so close together in a line or something with a stranger...eww germs :D

DonMuppetFan83

Honestly, sorry, I know you weren't trying to be offensive. Weight is such a relative thing. From seeing you posts since you joined, I know you weren't trying to be offensive. Coming from 205lbs to 155lbs has made me realize that weight is just a number. :eek: :D

Congrats on the weight loss both of you. I played football in HS and college and broke my ankle three times. I was always big. I balooned up to 498lbs. No lie. I Just woke up one day and said, eh, whatever. I now weigh 275lbs. Got alot more to go but I look and feel better.

I have always hated tight clothes. I will always buy a size bigger pants and shirts, even if I weigh 200lbs. Im 6'4.

But, I wil buy a 2x Disney shirt and squeeze into it because Disney doesn't design or make things for us overweighters. lol.

BTW, I have no problems fitting on any ride, at least all the ones Ive gone on at WDW and Uni. However my seatbelt was broke on the Dinosaur ride at AK one time and It was a superbusy day in february.

So everyone staring at me, they prolly thought I was to big. But then we switched cars and Voila, I magically had no problems.

Sorry for the rant. I have a meeting in a half hour and im bored.

wdwaddict71

Wow, it seems there is no love for the turkey legs.

I am amazed that so people find them that gross.

-dave
Many people that hate on the turkey legs(not all, I know) are vegetarians and apparently, their delicate sensibilities are offended by the sight. I had a vegetarian tell me once "you know, you're eating a dead animal!":rolleyes: Well, yeah. I should hope that it was dead..be hard to catch and eat if it were alive, dingbat.:lol:

I'm not offended though by the hate for the turkey legs...more for me. But, be warned, I share mine!!

I am grossed out by the following:
- people who don't flush the toilet-are they expecting a prize and/ or recognition that they used the potty?:brick:
-spitting and it's bad enough when it's a guy...I've seen WOMEN do this!:veryconfu
-nasty feet poking out of sandals..if you know you'll be wearing sandals, invest in a pedicure or at least do some minimal grooming of your feet. No one else needs to see your cornchip toenails
-people wearing clothing that doesn't fit them right. No one likes to see "cameltoe" or "muffin top".

WDWmazprty

Many people that hate on the turkey legs(not all, I know) are vegetarians and apparently, their delicate sensibilities are offended by the sight. I had a vegetarian tell me once "you know, you're eating a dead animal!":rolleyes: Well, yeah. I should hope that it was dead..be hard to catch and eat if it were alive, dingbat.:lol:

I'm not offended though by the hate for the turkey legs...more for me. But, be warned, I share mine!!

I am grossed out by the following:
- people who don't flush the toilet-are they expecting a prize and/ or recognition that they used the potty?:brick:
-spitting and it's bad enough when it's a guy...I've seen WOMEN do this!:veryconfu
-nasty feet poking out of sandals..if you know you'll be wearing sandals, invest in a pedicure or at least do some minimal grooming of your feet. No one else needs to see your cornchip toenails
-people wearing clothing that doesn't fit them right. No one likes to see "cameltoe" or "muffin top".

Agreed on everything! Except I don't share my turkey legs! :ROFLOL:

KingStefan

...-nasty feet poking out of sandals..if you know you'll be wearing sandals, invest in a pedicure or at least do some minimal grooming of your feet. No one else needs to see your cornchip toenails

Sorry, but my feet are pretty ugly, and I try to make them as presentable as possible, but I think I have the right to wear sandals and show my ugly feet if I want. It's not like it's obsene or anything.

Sometimes I even wear sox with sandals, or with crocs. Crew length and wool. Mostly for comfort, not to save others from being grossed out (although now that I think about it, that does enter into my thinking I guess). But then I have to put up with my DW and DDs (2) making fun of me.

Phonedave

I love animals. ......

on a plate.

-dave

wdwaddict71

Ha! What a cute picture! It is amazing what hamsters can cram into their cheek pouches..mine will often stuff the contents of his food dish in there.:ROFLOL:

To the guy with the ugly feet...at least you make somewhat of an effort to hide your feet. Last trip, I sat next to a woman on the bus that had her legs crossed and her right foot was really close to my leg. Good Lord, she had the most disgusting toenails and feet. I know maybe she couldn't help it but we all have something that grosses us out. For me, it's feet.:hurl: Much rather would see someone wear Crocs with socks than have their grody feet on display.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom