Things that gross you out in WDW.

elizs77

I keep seeing a lot of people who don't like the public diaper change, and I'm one of them, too. BUT, one of the grossest things to me in the universe, not just at Disney, are the changing tables in public restrooms. I've seen too many bare bottomed babies on those things! That's why I prefer the Baby Care Centers at WDW when I need to change DD! :)

Lucille

I keep seeing a lot of people who don't like the public diaper change, and I'm one of them, too. BUT, one of the grossest things to me in the universe, not just at Disney, are the changing tables in public restrooms. I've seen too many bare bottomed babies on those things! That's why I prefer the Baby Care Centers at WDW when I need to change DD! :)

I don't mind if I see someone changing a diaper in public, in general. But at a restaurant....that is just NOT acceptable.

Yeah, I don't think I'd put a baby on a changing table without a changing pad or at least paper towels or something underneath them...haha.

lownalo

While not Disneyworld, at disneyland toontown bathroom all of a sudden a toilet must have started to really flood the room because water started to rush past my shoe. Lets just say I don't own the shoes anymore.

DisneyJunkie

I hate being in any kind of line where you're surrounded by people and you get a few who insist on either (1) shooting snot rockets to the ground you'll eventually have to walk past, or (2) making those snot-hocking sounds in their throat and then seeing them swallow it.

Mansion Butler

I was once working Wishes! and shortly after the water started pouring on the roofs, I noticed something sliding down the gutter as the water came rushing down (this was near Sleepy Hollow).

It was a chewed up turkey leg. Floating down the gutter.

Yeah.

Disneyfan1981

Wow...this thread is really enlightening. There isn't a whole lot that goes on that disgusts me except the last time we went while waiting for Fantasmic there were a group of teens sitting a couple of rows ahead that were trying to catch the bugs that fly around in their mouths. One did and proceeded to spit it into his girlfriend's mouth, an action that made everyone scream and laugh and have her freak out. That disgusted me.

disneysroyal411

the best thing to me that is is the last thing on my list at the very bottom to gross me out has to be...

(drum roll please)

Beverly featured at Club Cool!!! This is the awesome new way, too cool down the hottest day!!! :lookaroun

just kidding it's severely nasty to me and once I tried drinking the little souvenir size of it and couldn't :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

morgan22

This thread is hilarious .... the only thing I can think of that really freaks me out is what we call 'foot wet' ... when you're drifting off, chilling on Castaway creek ... then you travel under a footbridge and get dripped on ... the thought that hundreds of peoples' feet have trampled through that water and it's now dripping off the bridge onto your face and head makes me ugh ....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This thread is hilarious .... the only thing I can think of that really freaks me out is what we call 'foot wet' ... when you're drifting off, chilling on Castaway creek ... then you travel under a footbridge and get dripped on ... the thought that hundreds of peoples' feet have trampled through that water and it's now dripping off the bridge onto your face and head makes me ugh ....

But your swimming in water that thousands of people have p'd in. :shrug:

acishere

- That burp stench on SGE

- I climbed into the AS Sports main pool once to cool off for a moment. It had to be 100F with humidity outside. The pool water was warm and just had the grossest feel to it. I jumped out of there and quickly went to my room and showered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom