Things that gross you out in WDW.

epcotWSC

I will relay - what is in my opinon - the best Brazillan tour group story ever.

During the middle of the day I was on the bus from I believe AK, back to SSR. Well that bus makes a stop at Blizzard beach. On this bus was myself, the driver, and one other guy.

Well it had just started to rain when we got to BB. A whole troop of young Brazillian girls had decided to leave, and their proctors wanted them all to stay together, so they all jammed onto our bus. It was PACKED solid with young Brazillian girls, most of whom were in bikinis.

They got off the bus first, and the driver has this huge grin on his face. The other guy in the bus just looks at me and says "they aught to make that a regular ride, and charge extra"

-dave

:lol::lol: Classic

WDWmazprty

During the middle of the day I was on the bus from I believe AK, back to SSR. Well that bus makes a stop at Blizzard beach. On this bus was myself, the driver, and one other guy.

Well it had just started to rain when we got to BB. A whole troop of young Brazillian girls had decided to leave, and their proctors wanted them all to stay together, so they all jammed onto our bus. It was PACKED solid with young Brazillian girls, most of whom were in bikinis.

They got off the bus first, and the driver has this huge grin on his face. The other guy in the bus just looks at me and says "they aught to make that a regular ride, and charge extra"

-dave

Excelente!!!!!

hokielutz

Maybe so, but how many people really subscribe to what the UN thinks. :shrug:

Besides, have YOU ever witnessed the Brazilian tour groups in person?

Oh yes - just this past January.... not the best behaved groups. But, I can say I didn't experience what Dave did.

kissinuk

Nope, good point, maybe I'll change my mind after my forthcoming trip (unless of course I get the same bus load that Phonedave got)!

mousebymarriage

1) I totally agree with the first post, people who go into the bathrooms with no shoes on just completely grosses me out! Even in the water parks let's face it moms take their little boys into the ladies room and they sometimes "miss" and the mens room, well... enough said! Those stagnant puddles are a science experiment waiting to happen.

2) People who do not use deodrant or shower daily. In defense of the brazilian tour groups, they are not the only ones. Unfortunately, I have had the displeasure of being too close to people from many countries including the U.S. who lack personal hygiene. Come on people, the hotels always have those little bottles of shampoo and bars of soap in the room and they are FREE!!!!

3) People who blow their noses at the table in any restaurant grosses me out not just in Disney.

mousebymarriage

Need I say more...

worth_a_thousand_words.jpg

EPCOT Sept. 2008
All I can say is OH MY GOD!!!

sbkline

Er, I think you'll find the UN includes "national origin" in its definition of racial discrimination.:shrug:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally don't give a flying fig what the UN says. I'm actually more of the mindset that the United States not only should pull out of the UN, but kick the organization entirely off of our soil.

But I digress. :D

mickey7879

When people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom or don't realize the toilet didn't flush so they just walk away from it, people who spit on the pavement....I'm sure there are other things, but these are the ones that come to mind.....

majorrfb

Agree

While they do not gross me out, they certainly cheese me off. Loud, rude overbearing, obnoxious and ill mannered. Why WDW allow them on property is beyond me. :mad:

These people think they are entitled but in reality they are clueless and boorish. They could care less about other guests because in their minds it's all about me. :brick:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
These people think they are entitled but in reality they are clueless and boorish. They could care less about other guests because in their minds it's all about me. :brick:

That's really a problem everywhere, too many people have an entitlement issue. :(

magicmaya

Things that gross me out are the handle bars on the rides.When we get to the hotel, I wash my hands ASAP.:hurl: And I saw this fat lady eating a turkey leg...I have never ate another turkey leg after that.She ate it in 5 minutes.Every time I see a turkey leg I think about that lady.They are good but picturing her just makes me not wanna eat it.

tare

i think its disgussting at the resorts with the refillable mugs--people are so gross!!!and buffets i always use my hand sanitizer when i get back to the table--who knows whats on those handles that everyone is touching

tare

I also hate it when people leave the bathroom without washing--i usually make a rude comment to them--yuck--

Lucky

-dave
Was it crowded enough that one of the girls had to sit in your lap?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom