Things that gross you out in WDW.

LudwigVonDrake

Need I say more...

worth_a_thousand_words.jpg

EPCOT Sept. 2008

And you took a photo of this because you knew there would be a thread about things that gross you out at WDW? :lol:

DME

the "turkey" legs.

1) watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) when it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) the smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) the meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) the fact that i have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because i don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically i find everything about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

agree 150%.

SJFPKT

Camel Toes, Moose Knuckles, or whatever you wanna call it... it is normally nothing you wanna see. If you do, probably don't want to see it on the family vacation causing the wife to slap you in the back of the head for staring.

Phonedave

I cant say Ive seen the cheerleaders in their uniforms at the parks but I HAVE seen the cheerleader type girls ( dont know if they were cheerleaders or not) wearing those very very very short shorts with "juicy" on their butts I think that that is very inappropriate for those young girls especially in these times with all those pedophiles around and WDW is the perfect place for those kind of people. I'd never let my girls wear that type of clothing. their butts hanging out and all. save those clothes for the gym at school when noone else is around. I know those girls are athletes although alot of people think they are not and they have nice trimmed bodies and all but do we really need to see your butts? and your thongs sticking out of the top. I was one of those band nerds in high school and noone thought we were anytype of athlete either but we were more athletic than people realize. 10-12 minutes of straight marching and playing without much of a break. it wasnt easy believe you me

Thats why when I was in High School (lo so many years ago) our band uniforms were Jucy Coture shorts and thongs.

Made playing at those football games in the Northeast awfully chilly though.

-dave

alecshawn

Need I say more...

worth_a_thousand_words.jpg

EPCOT Sept. 2008
LOL, EXACTLY that i mean. Why would you? And what was this person thinking?
The only thing worse is when shorts are included....and EVEN worse, in the wave pool at T.L.:eek:
And, for breast feeding, my wife DID that for our kids, both of them. She had enough decency to do it in private, where it belongs.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Er, I think you'll find the UN includes "national origin" in its definition of racial discrimination.:shrug:

Maybe so, but how many people really subscribe to what the UN thinks. :shrug:

Besides, have YOU ever witnessed the Brazilian tour groups in person?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Now now, any organisation that approves legislation that makes it illegal to criticise Islam is to be applauded.

Besides, the UN definition of race is loved by the perennial victims in Scottish society that blame everything on discrimination even if it means altering history and statistics to prove it. Sure its only the craic.

WDFAN1977

I don't remember seeing the "turkey legs" being offered the last time we were there, but seeing people in the past walking around in 100 degree weather eating those things turned my stomach:hurl::hurl::hurl:.

Phonedave

I will relay - what is in my opinon - the best Brazillan tour group story ever.

During the middle of the day I was on the bus from I believe AK, back to SSR. Well that bus makes a stop at Blizzard beach. On this bus was myself, the driver, and one other guy.

Well it had just started to rain when we got to BB. A whole troop of young Brazillian girls had decided to leave, and their proctors wanted them all to stay together, so they all jammed onto our bus. It was PACKED solid with young Brazillian girls, most of whom were in bikinis.

They got off the bus first, and the driver has this huge grin on his face. The other guy in the bus just looks at me and says "they aught to make that a regular ride, and charge extra"

-dave

DisneyFreak1228

-Guests who change their baby's diaper in plain view of the other thousands of people in the park.
-Guests who leave soiled diapers in random places, because they know a CM will have to eventually clean it up...such as the F! stroller pad or a random row in a section at F! or in one of the standing room sections at F!
-Guests who walk around barefoot. HELLO? People spit and puke all over those walkways on a daily basis. EW.
-Guests who don't know the meaning of "Designated Smoking Area". I'm a smoker. It used to really irritate me when people would light up right in front of me during parade or while out at Tower or Mummy greeter or right out front of the F! marquee...when there are smoking sections relatively close to all three of these locations. God forbid people walk to the other side of the street to smoke! It still to this day irritates me, and I still will stop guests and point out designated smoking areas to them, and in some cases, have been known to pull out a park map and give it to them for future reference.
-Guests who leave their trash everywhere, because they know a CM will have to eventually clean it up.
-The 3-5 inch huge roaches that live in the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater. Oh, yeah. There are ginormous roaches in that theater. If you pay attention, some of them can be seen during a show.
-Turkey legs. :hurl:
-Guests who dress like they're a size 2, when they're a size 22. If other guests wanted to see rolls, they'd get an ADR, thanks. I don't mean to offend anyone in any way, shape or form...especially considering I'm definitely NOT a size 2, but really. Dress in a way that flatters your body. Hotels have mirrors, and just because you'll most likely never see any of those other people in a theme park again doesn't mean you shouldn't go out looking your absolute best.
-Public breastfeeding. There are Baby Stations in theme parks for a reason. Get a park map or ask the nearest CM to find the location of the one in the park you're visiting that day.
-Brazilian tour groups. NO, all 97 of you can NOT ride in the same vehicle in the front row.

...and finally...

-The chili dog smell at SGE.
What will YOU celebrate? Protein spills and Voban!
:hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom