Things that gross you out in WDW.

julsie

the toilets in the parks are digusting and always you see someone not washing their hands or being barefoot.

smelly people usually found in enclosed spaces like the stretching room of HM

and the bugs espcially the huge grasshopper thing that was sitting outside my hotel door last august!!! it was huge!!

WDWmazprty

the toilets in the parks are digusting and always you see someone not washing their hands or being barefoot.

smelly people usually found in enclosed spaces like the stretching room of HM

and the bugs espcially the huge grasshopper thing that was sitting outside my hotel door last august!!! it was huge!!

:lol:

julsie

wish now i had a pic of it but i was too busy hiding in the bathroom screaming at DH to kill it which he didnt cos he was too busy laughing hmf

sublimesting

No offense, but I don't understand why people are so paranoid about touching sink handles and door handles. For years and years, people have been putting their hands on door handles to open the door and turning on the sinks with their hands and we've turned out just fine. I don't know of any major epidemics as the result of someone opening a door or flushing a toilet or cranking the handle on a paper towel dispenser, or turning the on a faucet. Now, all of the sudden, we think we're gonna catch the next super-virus just by turning a friggin on a sink? :shrug::brick:

I always think of that old "War of the Worlds" movie. Nothing could kill those Martians. We even dropped an A-Bomb on them and it didn't phase them. But then at the end of the movie, they all started dying. Why? Because of the germs in our atmosphere. Those germs that we are so dang paranoid of, but that have no effect on us because our bodies are conditioned to them after all these years. But the Martians were unfamiliar with those germs and thus had no immunency, caught the germs and died.

Although this is a fictional movie, there is a good lesson to be learned. Regarding all these little germs and bacteria that can be found on sink knobs, door handles, etc, they haven't caused any problems for us all these years because they are so commonplace that our bodies have an immunency to them. Have any of these germaphobes ever stopped to think that maybe by being so paranoid and wanting to walk around the world not touching anything, or wearing sterile gloves so as not to touch anything, they are denying their bodies the chance to build up natural antibodies, and therefore when they do catch these germs, something that would normally not do a thing to you, might actually cause you to get very sick, or die? Perhaps by being such germaphobes, you all are helping to create the next super-virus that you're all so afraid of. Instead of being so grossed out by a faucet , maybe you should be more worried about all the sweaty, smelly bare butts that have sat on that toilet seat ahead of you. Or do you spend five minutes sanitizing the seat and putting one of those tissue rings on it before you sit down? :hammer::ROFLOL: Just food for thought.

<end rant> :D

Your rant is off base. The toilet seat is actually far cleaner than the faucet. By touching the faucet AFTER washing you are negating the washing. It may not cause an epidemic but i do not want to eat after someone wipes then touches a faucet then I touch said faucet. Might as well not wash your hands in that case then the only germs you need to worry about are yours. Thinking about this is the method people that prepare my food use disgusts me. Also you are wrong that diseases won't be spread this way. Thisis EXACTLY how diseases are spread.

I have a method I use
1. Dispense paper towels first (if there are none get some TP).
2. Wash hands
3. Dry on pre-dispensed paper towels.
4, Use said towel to turn off faucet and open bathroom door.
5. A good restrom has a trashcan near the door just for this purpose

Yuk me too, I agree, I see that and my face is like this :eek:just a bit greener. Why would they think this is a cool thing to offer? I hate the sight of those Turkey GROSS LEGS........fat dripping down people hands and then I bet they get right on the rides and wipe it all over the handles. Hand Sanitizer trail sizes. THANK YOU GOD!!!That's what I make sure to have.

I don't remember seeing the "turkey legs" being offered the last time we were there, but seeing people in the past walking around in 100 degree weather eating those things turned my stomach:hurl::hurl::hurl:.

Larry Mondello

I will relay - what is in my opinon - the best Brazillan tour group story ever.

During the middle of the day I was on the bus from I believe AK, back to SSR. Well that bus makes a stop at Blizzard beach. On this bus was myself, the driver, and one other guy.

Well it had just started to rain when we got to BB. A whole troop of young Brazillian girls had decided to leave, and their proctors wanted them all to stay together, so they all jammed onto our bus. It was PACKED solid with young Brazillian girls, most of whom were in bikinis.

They got off the bus first, and the driver has this huge grin on his face. The other guy in the bus just looks at me and says "they aught to make that a regular ride, and charge extra"

-dave

Can I have a word with you

chris-hansen.jpg

Ummmm don't wanna sound mean or anything but I think all men should wear board shorts...Speedos Gross me out....big time.........:eek:poke my eyes out before I see that again...and I am Italian so I saw my share that could last a life time...

Do you ever wonder if the child is spoiled or has a disorder that may cause some meltdowns?

What grosses me out are guys that wear speedos that are as big as I am. There are some of us that should always wear board shorts.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

wesTcoastY

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

I LOVE this post. Frickin' hilarious!!!:ROFLOL:

dumbosgirl13

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

i do believe those are ostrich legs and not turkey legs if i remember hearing correctly! cant imagine nawing on a ostrich leg:eek:

I_heart_Tigger

Ok, the grossest thing I saw at Disney was a family that got off Splash Mountain and gave the "Kentucky Salute".

Now I never heard of this before and it was in fact a friend from kentucky who called it that so don't get upset with me...I'm just calling it waht the natives do.

Apparently there was a big splash (go figure...on SPLASH MOUNTAIN) and the Dad, Mom and teenage son all apparently got some water up their nose. Now picture, if you will...a three person Kentucky Salute...right in front of Splash Mountain

1. Each person holds their left thumb to their nose, effectively blocking the left nostril

2. In unison they blow as hard as they can forcing water and various other fluids (and a few chunky things) out of their right nostril

3. Repeat on other side.

4. Walk away from the puddle of gunk as if nothing happened.

and, this is what i saw right after eating at Pecos Bill's :hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::cry::eek:

WDWmazprty

Ok, the grossest thing I saw at Disney was a family that got off Splash Mountain and gave the "Kentucky Salute".

Now I never heard of this before and it was in fact a friend from kentucky who called it that so don't get upset with me...I'm just calling it waht the natives do.

Apparently there was a big splash (go figure...on SPLASH MOUNTAIN) and the Dad, Mom and teenage son all apparently got some water up their nose. Now picture, if you will...a three person Kentucky Salute...right in front of Splash Mountain

1. Each person holds their left thumb to their nose, effectively blocking the left nostril

2. In unison they blow as hard as they can forcing water and various other fluids (and a few chunky things) out of their right nostril

3. Repeat on other side.

and, this is what i saw right after eating at Pecos Bill's :hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::cry::eek:

Ewww!

figmentisgreat

3. Repeat on other side.

i just gagged :-(

Larry Mondello

3. Repeat on other side.

And the Pecos Bill's secret sauce is a secret no longer

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom