Things that gross you out in WDW.

magicmaya

It's annoying when you see a child hitting, screaming, and saying thing that they should not say to their parents.I see that a lot at disney world.Their parents just say , "do you want any ice cream?" or something like that.I'm 14 and I knew not to do that when I was little.

castevens

The only real thing I can think of is the water in Splash Mountain. Nothing else, even after reading what others have to say, really grosses me out outside of the water parks

LudwigVonDrake

It's annoying when you see a child hitting, screaming, and saying thing that they should not say to their parents.I see that a lot at disney world.Their parents just say , "do you want any ice cream?" or something like that.I'm 14 and I knew not to do that when I was little.

That grosses you out?? :confused:

Daddymouse

Their attitude grosses me out! I feel like throwing a rock at the spoiled brats!!

Do you ever wonder if the child is spoiled or has a disorder that may cause some meltdowns?

What grosses me out are guys that wear speedos that are as big as I am. There are some of us that should always wear board shorts.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

dsnyfreak

I hate birds. I think birds are disgusting creatures and I get grossed out when i see them hanging out at WDW. There always seems to be a big group of them in Frontierland and the UK pavilion.

When i was at DHS last May, I was walking with some friends and minidng our own business when a bird pooped on me! I was SOOOOOO ticked. I wish Disney would kill...er, I mean, relocate every stinkin' bird from the parks
I think they are after the french fries from mcdonalds. I live at near the beach in Clearwater Florida and they always are trying to get peoples food. they dont gross me out they are just annoying

dsnyfreak

People that wear inappropriate clothes for the size of their bodies. I try not to hate on overweight people, I used to be one, but when you are wearing a skin-tight tank top and short shorts and are 150 lbs+, you shouldn't wear that in public.

NOT EVERY PERSON WHO WEIGHTS 150 LBS IS FAT. LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN WHOS SAY A FOOTBALL PLAYER AND WEIGHTS 250LBS(ALL MUSCLE) AND A COUCH POTATO WHO WEIGHTS 250 LBS. TOTALLY DIFFERENT. THATS WHAT HAPPENED HERE IN FLORIDA A FEW YEARS AGO TO A MAN WHO TRYED TO GET INSURANCE. THEY DENIED IT TO HIM WITHOUT A PHYSICAL EXAM, THEY JUST ASSUMED HE WAS OBESE!!

dsnyfreak

You know you dont even have to touch that, I never do. You can just slide your card through and go in you dont have to scan your finger.
I dont know about day passes or the MYW tickets but if you are an anuual passholder you HAVE to get your finger scanned. It reads you finger and determines if its the same as the first time you scanned it so noone else uses your ticket.

dsnyfreak

one of the things that i think is gross is when i am washing my hands in the bathroom (at a park or restaurant) and see someone come out of a stall and not wash there hands!!! Yuk!!! That's sooo disgusting!! Another thing is watching a kid put there hands on a trash can and play with it!!! :eek: Ooh!
I agree with some of the other answers like....
-smelly people!
-women walking around in heels (if you can't wear sneakers or flip flops to a park, you shouldn't be there!)
-people smoking!!!!! Gross!!!
-big mouth people who think they are important. (i don't care to hear your conversation!)
-people who and moan!!!!! Get over it!!
amen!!!! Those people are so annoying !! You're on vacation for petes sake!!!

dsnyfreak

Our friend returned from her first trip to Disney. We had been many times and are totally hooked. Couldn't wait to hear how she and her family had enjoyed it. So for all you water park lovers look away now:eek: My friend we will call her Mrs X went on Summit Plummet. As she took the plunge she thought she had trouble with piles (haemorrhoids) but when she got to the bottom she realised it was in fact a colonic irrigation that she had experienced. I have no need to tell you that I now have nightmares about ever being on that slide and I vowed after hearing her story never again to set foot in a water park. Has anyone else heard a similar story or is this a common complaint? I am so hoping this is an isolated incident but I have to admire my friend for owning up to such an event:lol:
OH ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO i WANT ON NOT SUMMIT BUT THE ONE RIGHT NEXT TO IT AND IT ALSO HAPPENED TO ME I GUESS I WASN'T SCARED ENOUGH TO TENSE UP MY ENTIRE BODY:lookaroun:D

dsnyfreak

20+ pages of posts and no one has mentioned the nasty birds at the Flame Tree BBQ eating area. Even worse, the people that feed those birds!!!

Turkey Legs?!? SERIOUSLY?!? Very surprising the negative response. I LOVE the turkey leg!!!

Anyone not like the Dole Whipp?!? If there are so many turkey leg haters out there, I'm sure there are Dole Whipp haters too.

I saw a post some time ago about a family that let a child relieve himself in line in a water bottle. That would have sent me over the edge. I'm really glad I didn't witness that personnally.

It's really funny to read this thread and read about the interesting "phobias" and personal peeves that people have.
ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN SUCH A HURRY THAT THEY CANT TAKE THEIR KID TO THE BATHROOM FIRST?:hurl:

dsnyfreak

I cant say Ive seen the cheerleaders in their uniforms at the parks but I HAVE seen the cheerleader type girls ( dont know if they were cheerleaders or not) wearing those very very very short shorts with "juicy" on their butts I think that that is very inappropriate for those young girls especially in these times with all those pedophiles around and WDW is the perfect place for those kind of people. I'd never let my girls wear that type of clothing. their butts hanging out and all. save those clothes for the gym at school when noone else is around. I know those girls are athletes although alot of people think they are not and they have nice trimmed bodies and all but do we really need to see your butts? and your thongs sticking out of the top. I was one of those band nerds in high school and noone thought we were anytype of athlete either but we were more athletic than people realize. 10-12 minutes of straight marching and playing without much of a break. it wasnt easy believe you me

magicmaya

Do you ever wonder if the child is spoiled or has a disorder that may cause some meltdowns?

What grosses me out are guys that wear speedos that are as big as I am. There are some of us that should always wear board shorts.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

very true.

I hate it when you go to a water park and someone's toe nail is yellow...very yellow.

kissinuk

I've only just caught up on this thread and can't believe some of the narrow minded rubbish I've just read! Sure some are genuine, but some of the others??? A couple that really stood out were

Breast feeding - this is perfectly natural, if someone needs to do it in public then so be it, there's no law against it! If it offends you then don't look, simple.

Secondally Brazillian tour groups - whilst I haven't come across any before so can't really comment, however I have come across ignorant tour groups from other countries (yes, including American), so I don't think this is specifically a Brazillian issue! In fact, isn't this bordering on racism??!

EpcoTim

LOL, Ive never heard anyone refer to cheerleaders as gross before. Hilarious.

Nevermind the woman changing her kids diaper on the topping bar, look at those vile cheerleaders!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words....

Need I say more...

worth_a_thousand_words.jpg

EPCOT Sept. 2008

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've only just caught up on this thread and can't believe some of the narrow minded rubbish I've just read! Sure some are genuine, but some of the others??? A couple that really stood out were

Breast feeding - this is perfectly natural, if someone needs to do it in public then so be it, there's no law against it! If it offends you then don't look, simple.

Secondally Brazillian tour groups - whilst I haven't come across any before so can't really comment, however I have come across ignorant tour groups from other countries (yes, including American), so I don't think this is specifically a Brazillian issue! In fact, isn't this bordering on racism??!

If Brazil was a race, then perhaps. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom