The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

wannabeBelle

I wont grow up!!!! I flat out refuse and you can tell DS I said so!!!! Have a wonderful time and I expect to see many pictures!!!! Belle

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Well, let's see:

Packing: I've thus far packed are re-packed the suitcase six or seven times...

This one is entertaining... I can't imagine why we unpack after we pack. Unless of course it's to try and make more fit :shrug:

Plotting: Honestly, no plotting here... That implies subterfuge or nefarious intent of some kind. And I'm too nice a guy to plot!

Well, it appears then, you may be missing half of the fun :cool:

Planning: My trip planning was complete six months-ish ago, ADRs made, parks assigned to days, airline tickets secured and hotel chosen and booked. Adjustments were made along the way... Hotel changed to AP discount, added ADR for Yak & Yeti when it was available, got P&PP tics with AP discount [$31.90ea :sohappy:]... Biggest planning other than that has been this thread and the occasional odd member who can't make it Sunday trying to coordinate meeting at other than the meet [that just doesn't sound as logical as it is]

I am impressed with the planning. Men are not terribly notorious for being planners. When you move here you may need to work in the Itinerary Planning dept. for Disney :lookaroun

As for the above bolded comment... don't believe I'd have said that...

:lol:

Losing sanity: Many who know me will freely acknowledge that there isn't a significant amount left to lose [assuming it may have been there at some point in the distant past :lookaroun], but as I get closer to the trip, my focus becomes "impaired" by all things Disney...

DS12 just sits and shakes his head at me, wondering if I'll ever grow up... [he's watching over my shoulder as I type this and complaining about it :lol:]

Well, DS12, we may need to acknowledge that Dad is an addict, and that by virtue of proximity to Dad, you too, one day will be an addict as well. It is sad indeed, and it is a heavy burden that we carry. I'm sure you are familiar with the old saying... it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

We are the chosen ones.

:wave:

:zipit:

:king:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
This one is entertaining... I can't imagine why we unpack after we pack. Unless of course it's to try and make more fit :shrug:
I forget what I packed, or if I packed a certain thing or need to wear something that's packed... :shrug:

Well, it appears then, you may be missing half of the fun :cool:
Oh no! The Meet Monty Meet started without me? :eek:

I am impressed with the planning. Men are not terribly notorious for being planners. When you move here you may need to work in the Itinerary Planning dept. for Disney :lookaroun
Obsessive compulsive is not always a 'disorder', is it?

As for the above bolded comment... don't believe I'd have said that...

:lol:
I've met some... :lookaroun

We are the chosen ones.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I forget what I packed, or if I packed a certain thing or need to wear something that's packed... :shrug:

Now he sounds like a typical man! I knew it was too good to be true :lol:

Obsessive compulsive is not always a 'disorder', is it?

Not in my book. Now excuse me while I go back to arranging my sock drawer :lookaroun

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
These people:

SweetMagic04
MontyMon
Figment1986 [possible]
Master Yoda [possible]
BSikor
The Mom [possible]
Mousebymarriage [et al – almost definitely]
Horizons78 [possible]
jvrabel
EPCOT.nut
bayoutinkbelle
Rainfully
SillySpook13 & Loweyan
dbogue [possible]

Did I miss anyone?

Montyboy

Monty, you are truly my brother. I can picture you running an important project for the Cananadian government and then staring at your suitcase for ten minutes deciding if you should pack four pair of shorts or five.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So, by my count we'll have 10 to 20 people congregating... [Assuming a certain "fudge factor" and people who'll sho but haven't actually posted :lookaroun]

We're starting to resemble a Brazilian tour group :eek:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
We're starting to resemble a Brazilian tour group :eek:

:ROFLOL:

I'm going to miss our little thread :cry: It was fun. That's it... I've decided you have to plan trips once a month so we can do Dole Whip Party threads continuously. I mean where else can you hear stories about risqué dares and obsessive compulsive packing all in one thread?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
So here is our list of interested parties for tomorrow, hope to see most of you there :wave:

SweetMagic04
MontyMon
Figment1986 [possible]
Master Yoda [possible]
BSikor
The Mom [possible]
Mousebymarriage [et al – almost definitely]
Horizons78 [possible]
jvrabel
EPCOT.nut
bayoutinkbelle
Rainfully
SillySpook13 & Loweyan
dbogue [possible]

Did I miss anyone?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom