The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
In that circumstance, you'd have to recognize my ugly mug

What's wrong with your mug? Why is it ugly? Just looks like an average black coffee mug to me. It holds liquid. What more do you want from it? :hammer:

OK, I have to ask... What the heck are you eating in this picture??? Looks like pineapple, a sausage link and a block of wood?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
What's wrong with your mug? Why is it ugly? Just looks like an average black coffee mug to me. It holds liquid. What more do you want from it? :hammer:

OK, I have to ask... What the heck are you eating in this picture??? Looks like pineapple, a sausage link and a block of wood?
Tonga Toast at the Kona Café, absolutely my worst addiction... I've booked five breakfasts out of eight days just to get my fix! :slurp:

It's a good thing DS12 likes it too, we share an order and there's still too much food.

Laura

You weren't kidding about temporary either were you! Me thinks you got off the hook pretty easy not having to give details on this dare :cool:

Don't let him fool you. The rest of the dare was that he had to walk up and down his neighborhood in a thong in the snow singing "I'm Every Woman" at the top of his lungs.

*I shall forever hold onto the photos from the incident as a bargaining tool*

maggiegrace1

Don't let him fool you. The rest of the dare was that he had to walk up and down his neighborhood in a thong in the snow singing "I'm Every Woman" at the top of his lungs.

:sohappy:
Ahhhh..Good Times..Good Times...:)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

Right! A frostbite survivor walking in snow in a thong? :eek:

I don't think so...

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It was only for a few minutes. Plus you wore socks, remember? :D

(I can send you the photos again if you've forgotten the details)
:rolleyes:

Please do, the incident appears to have entirely slipped my mind...

Or better yet, post them here... :lookaroun

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
No. I didn't have my Circlevision camera on me. :(

Well dang! I was gonna suggest donating the footage to O Canada! if he misbehaves. It would have added that certain something to the film. You know, getting to know our neighbors to the north in ways we never thought possible.

:king:

dbogue

well... i'd have to check my sched at the studios, so a maybe for now, but I can find out in a week or so if I can def come!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Updated list...

SweetMagic04
MontyMon
Figment1986 [possible]
Master Yoda [possible]
BSikor
The Mom [possible]
Mousebymarriage [et al – almost definitely]
Horizons78 [possible]
jvrabel [possible]
EPCOT.nut
bayoutinkbelle
Rainfully
SillySpook13 & Loweyan
dbogue [possible]

Did I miss anyone?

sillyspook13

SweetMagic04
MontyMon
Figment1986 [possible]
Master Yoda [possible]
BSikor
The Mom [possible]
Mousebymarriage [et al – almost definitely]
Horizons78 [possible]
jvrabel [possible]
EPCOT.nut
bayoutinkbelle
Rainfully
SillySpook13 & Loweyan [possible]
dbogue [possible]

Did I miss anyone?

I've been approved for Sundays off, so I'll be there for sure. I'm not sure about Marcus yet.

loweyan

Silly Sillyspook....

I've been approved for Sundays off, so I'll be there for sure. I'm not sure about Marcus yet.

While I have to be back up in Ocala at 5:00 pm, that should mean we can all get together on my birthday weekend. Plus it's Monty and it's Dole Whip!

So the "boyfriend" is a go :p

~Marcus

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom