The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

loweyan

It was a definately fun trip for the culmination of my birthday weekend! It was great to put some faces to the wonderful words we always get to read. Although sillyspook and I arrived late, we still had a great time meeting you all and look forward to the next meet.

For those of you who are thinking about going to the Spaceship earth meet, SweetMagic and Epcot.nut have some wonderful things planned, and you should definately check it out. I know I'm drooling at some of the prizes!

We wished we could have stayed a lot longer, but I had to hightail it back up to Ocala to meet up with friends for the superbowl.

But Monty, I hope you and your son have a great time on the rest of your vacation and it was awesome to meet you.

Oh as a side note, Sillyspook also has the rebel XTi, and is a wonderful photographer, so if you have any questions on that camera, I bet she could answer them. (She's definately taught me a ton!)

Take care all! Viva La Dole Float!

rainfully

Awww Rain I'm so sorry!! We were all standing there kind of in the smoking section in the area that faces Swiss Family Treehouse. We were in that spot while we had our Dole Whips until about 1pm-ish. I feel so badly that you didn't see us :cry: Monty and I had on our WDWMagic shirts too :(

Next time definitely get a # at least for one person.

So sorry...

Don't feel bad.. it was completely my fault for getting the times wrong!! D'oh. :hammer:I was sitting on one of the carved stone benches... facing Aloha Isle... the lines for dole whips were so long as i sat there. I eventually got really hungry and around 12:30 I left and went to Lunching Pad to get a pretzel... they were out. :( So I went to Scuttle's Landing and thank goodness they had them! So I sat on a bench beside the carousel and ate my pretzel. I checked out the line for HM but it was 40 minutes so I left the MK altogether. I'm sorry I missed you all. :(

Monty... I'll see you Tuesday. The rest of you... i'll see you 3/1!!!

Figment1986

250733365-L.jpg

Group photo from befpre I left...

http://figment1986.smugmug.com/gallery/4279184 all the photos I took... that came out.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Canon Digital Rebel XTi. The official camera of WDWMagic meets. :lol:

Wow! I didn't know everyone had such great taste. :) Now we need a photo meet so we can share how to work these blasted things.

One other thing I forgot to mention. While we were waiting for JC, EPCOT.nut and I got on the subject of Florida and how we ended up here. I mentioned how Susan and I moved here from PA 8 years ago. She said her dad was from PA. When she said where, Susan and I both left out a "WHAT?!?!" Her dad and I are from the same small town. Weird.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I had a funny moment when I didn't realize the lady sitting on a bench across from us was with Jvrabel and I went up to her and asked her to take our group pic. I for some reason liked her right away

So sweet of you to say! :) I know Susan liked you too. We should hang out more. Too bad you guys are so far away.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Wow! I didn't know everyone had such great taste. :) Now we need a photo meet so we can share how to work these blasted things.

One other thing I forgot to mention. While we were waiting for JC, EPCOT.nut and I got on the subject of Florida and how we ended up here. I mentioned how Susan and I moved here from PA 8 yeas ago. She said her dad was from PA. When she said where, Susan and I both left out a "WHAT?!?!" Her dad and I are from the same small town. Weird.

Which is?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Which one? :lol:
I knew of two....
one near Shamokin and one between York and Carlisle

Did Mapquest and came up with three more.....
one north of Pittsburg
one south of Pittsburg
and one between Punsutawney and Altoona

The reason I originally asked was because my parents are from the Shamokin area....NE PA

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Nope. The best one is south of Pittsburgh, and that's not saying much. :) It's actually the county seat of Fayette so we had a county courthouse and everything! Big time.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Where in the world did I come up with that!?! I have no clue where that came from. Wow. Can we blame it on Monty? :eek:
AHEM! :fork:

I'm not dead... I shouldn't be blamed for stuff I can deny until I can't deny it!

Sorry for the detour

I now return this thread to Monty all the time, any time...

....buy me a Dole Whip and I'm yours! :D
That only applies to certain women... not a thread.

Figment1986 tried to guilt/shame/cajole/trick me into buying either himself or his mom or both a Dole Float... He was as successful... :lookaroun

sillyspook13

We had some camera comparisons and found that Figment, Jvrabel and I all have the same camera. I am sure we all bought them for better castle shots, and better Illuminations shots, but maybe I should speak for myself...

I have the same camera too, but I didn't bring mine yesterday.

Great pics!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom