The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
As a member of WDWMagic forum you are cordially invited to attend a Dole Whip Party to meet and greet our dear friend from the North, MontyMon!

The party will be held on Sunday, Feb. 3rd at 12:30pm at Aloha Isle in Adventureland.

Who knows, we may even ride a ride or two while we're together :animwink:

Please RSVP in this thread, or PM me if you'd rather, so we have an idea of how many folks to look for so no one is left out of the fun.

Hope to see you there :wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I wish I could be there.....Id like to try a dole whip again....well, and meet Montey, that would be cool too.....:lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've already met Monty! :p But I'll be missing you guys by a couple of weeks this trip :(
And in the process clarified that I'm not an axe murderer! Thanks Heidi! :kiss:

But we do have to work on your heathens meeting mine... :lookaroun

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Hey, I didn't realize that was Superbowl Sunday, but that's terrific news actually. I recall discussing in another thread awhile back that Superbowl Sunday is the best day to go to the parks because it's so dead! So wOOt! Maybe we'll have time for 3 rides :lol:

H20Babie

Unfortunately, I will have to send my regrets ... it's 56 days too early for me (or, 56 days too late for MontyMon) :p

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
What, no Happy Birthday?!? :lol:
My ulterior motive was to convince you that not attending the football party [where too many men in the room will be paying too much attention to TV instead of you] would free you up to join us for a Birthday Dole Float!

And then I would have the opportunity to wish you a very Happy Birthday in person! :D

Unfortunately, I will have to send my regrets ... it's 56 days too early for me (or, 56 days too late for MontyMon) :p
:cry: Now I'm sad... :cry:

I'm only a two-day drive from Winterpeg, you could come cheer me up... :p

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Don't ya just love the way he dug himself outta that one, and even managed to elicit guilt and pity by the end of it? :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom