The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So here is our list of interested parties for tomorrow, hope to see most of you there :wave:

SweetMagic04
MontyMon
Figment1986 [possible]
Master Yoda [possible]
BSikor
The Mom [possible]
Mousebymarriage [et al – almost definitely]
Horizons78 [possible]
jvrabel
EPCOT.nut
bayoutinkbelle
Rainfully
SillySpook13 & Loweyan
dbogue [possible]

Did I miss anyone?
DS12 as well... but he didn't get a vote. :lol:

rainfully

Okay... so... apparently I don't follow directions very well. For some reason, I had the idea that it was at NOON... so I got there about 5 till... sat there till about 12:30, after not seeing anyone... I left. Little did I know... people were all probably on their way as I left. :lol: :eek: So... I was really looking forward to it... I'm sad I missed everyone. I'm really really dumb. I just got back.. checked the thread... and see that it was 12:30 we were all supposed to meet... OOPSIE!!! Too bad I didn't have anyone's numbers...

Oh well, Monty... I'll be seeing you soon!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
SOOO hot today. Nice to meet everyone. I'll post more pictures soon. But for now, our fearless leader.

Monty.JPG

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Okay... so... apparently I don't follow directions very well. For some reason, I had the idea that it was at NOON... so I got there about 5 till... sat there till about 12:30, after not seeing anyone... I left. Little did I know... people were all probably on their way as I left. :lol: :eek: So... I was really looking forward to it... I'm sad I missed everyone. I'm really really dumb. I just got back.. checked the thread... and see that it was 12:30 we were all supposed to meet... OOPSIE!!! Too bad I didn't have anyone's numbers...

Oh well, Monty... I'll be seeing you soon!

Awww Rain I'm so sorry!! We were all standing there kind of in the smoking section in the area that faces Swiss Family Treehouse. We were in that spot while we had our Dole Whips until about 1pm-ish. I feel so badly that you didn't see us :cry: Monty and I had on our WDWMagic shirts too :(

Next time definitely get a # at least for one person.

So sorry...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
SOOO hot today. Nice to meet everyone. I'll post more pictures soon. But for now, our fearless leader.

Thanks for the pic, can't wait to see how the rest came out!

It was really nice to meet you guys, can't wait to see you both on March 1st :wave:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
The Magic shirt is me :eek: Here's another one without me (cause I took the picture)

jvrabel will have more, and his are going to be better, so I look forward to those...

Here we have, left to right, Epcot.nut's DH and then Epcot.nut, Daniel (my friend, but he's not on the forum), jvrabel, Monty, Monty's DS, Figment1986 and his mom :)
002-2.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Was it everything you ever dreamed of and more?

How awesome! I wish I could have been there to enjoy a tasty dole whip with everyone.

Can't wait to see more pics. :D

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
:fork: I just had the nicest little trip report typed out and my internet died and I lost it :mad:

Uggh. I'll try again when I'm not mad anymore... give me a few :(

EPCOT.nut

:fork: I just had the nicest little trip report typed out and my internet died and I lost it :mad:

Uggh. I'll try again when I'm not mad anymore... give me a few :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you have my luck! That is exactly the crap that I deal with! I am trying to post my pictures from today to my photo album and my internet is just sitting there in the other window. Maybe I should just have one window up at a time!?!?! :lol:

Figment1986

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you have my luck! That is exactly the crap that I deal with! I am trying to post my pictures from today to my photo album and my internet is just sitting there in the other window. Maybe I should just have one window up at a time!?!?! :lol:

or get better internet..

with me my router dies from having like 4 computers using it needing to be unplugged and plugged back into reset it...

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I'm bummed because I'm still learning my camera so a lot came out blurry. Here's what I could salvage.

Dole Whip
MKMeet6.jpg

JC Crew!
MKMeet1.jpg

SSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
MKMeet2.jpg

Darn Pinkies!
MKMeet3.jpg

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Oooooh, scary!!
MKMeet7.jpg

The full crew after picking up some stragglers. :)
MKMeet4.jpg

And we saw the talking garbage can on the way out. Yea!
MKMeet5.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom