Team Cape Breton does the Vorld and the Vonder (Trip report May 1-9)

Hellooooo my lovelies!

This is the trip report to go with the pre-TR (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=559883) for May 1-9, time divided between Pop Century and the Disney Wonder. Most things stayed the same, but let me break it down for ya.

There was Paige: 

28953_1373500231948_1665060016_8619.jpg

Erica:

28561_1374118207397_1665060024_8631.jpg

Lauren:

28953_1373498311900_1665060016_8619.jpg

And me, Kenzie:
31811_1373199504430_1665060024_8610.jpg

We’ve all known each other for ages, going to the same schools since grade school, and were pretty tight in high school. Paige, Lauren and I go to the same university (Mount Allison hollla whatttt), and Erica parties at St. FX (boooooo).

And our story begins..

Goofygirl07

I love your zebra dress you wore on the last day of the cruise. I love zebra print and I have been looking for a dress like that. Where did you get it?

HollyBelle

No, no, no.... I don't want it to be over. :( Super trip report, my friend! Oh yeah, and you ladies rocked the Castaway Cay photo shoot. :D

Disneyfalcon

I'm sad it's over too! That was awesome! I've burned myself to a crisp at Castaway Cay before. It's hard not too!
Disney Dreams is a great show. I've seen it like 5 times, and I enjoy it every time!
So glad you had such an awesome trip!:sohappy:

MEyeSeeKayEY

One of the best trip reports I've ever read! Loved the pictures and stories to go along with them. I hope others take note on how trip reports should be done! I'm gonna try to do mine like that when I get back from my December trip.

Master Gracey 5

Awesome report! Seeing you guys pack up and head home made me sad for you. The worst part of any Disney trip is waiting in the airport to return to your normal lives.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
I just loved reading your report. I'm so sad that it's over..

Thank you so much! I had a great time sharing it with everyone :)

The pictures in the Airport with the luggage all over the place remind me of coming back from a spring break trip with 19 college friends from Mexico. We were stuck in the Philly airport for what seemed like a really really long time.

Hahha, unfortunately our time didn't just *seem* very very long, 10 hours was a little much. Next trip we will plan it better (we're already looking at pricing for 7 day cruises!).

Kenzie, thank you for sharing! What a awesome trip you had with your girls friends... My friends and I used you do that sort of fun stuff all the time, but now we're all grown up and don't get to do them anymore! Enjoy them while you can!!! :wave:

I'll definitely take that advice! We traveled exceptionally well together and we're looking forward to our next voyage!

I love your zebra dress you wore on the last day of the cruise. I love zebra print and I have been looking for a dress like that. Where did you get it?

Thank you =) I ordered it online.. Forever 21. I think it was about 28$.. it came with this outrageous red belt, though, so the black one is mine. They have some nice stuff on the website so check it out, it's my favourite!

No, no, no.... I don't want it to be over. :( Super trip report, my friend! Oh yeah, and you ladies rocked the Castaway Cay photo shoot. :D

I'm so saddddd it's over :( Thank you, though =) And we had a great time at Castaway.. you gotta gooo, Holly.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
I'm sad it's over too! That was awesome! I've burned myself to a crisp at Castaway Cay before. It's hard not too!
Disney Dreams is a great show. I've seen it like 5 times, and I enjoy it every time!

So glad you had such an awesome trip!:sohappy:

Haha it definitely didn't take much to burn.. and I thought I was doing so well, reapplying! At least I didn't let myself get dehydrated that day.. silly girl, not eating/drinking enough.

We had such a good time.. it's hard to be starting work and thinking that it's all over!

That was a sweet trip report. Go Nova Scotia! :)

Thanks!
GO CANADA :)

One of the best trip reports I've ever read! Loved the pictures and stories to go along with them. I hope others take note on how trip reports should be done! I'm gonna try to do mine like that when I get back from my December trip.

By the way, who won the wink game? :animwink:

Aw, thank you so much! I thought it was a little long, but no one seemed to mind me being long winded.. that's what I love about you guys :) I can't wait to read your Christmastime TR! I love Disney in December.

Laur and I tied ;) We had to stop, though, because these guys ended up stalking and Erica and Paige were a little embarrassed.. but we tied :) Hehe.

Awesome report! Seeing you guys pack up and head home made me sad for you. The worst part of any Disney trip is waiting in the airport to return to your normal lives.

It was the saddest day.. and we couldn't move because we were burnt. Depressing. Disney detox was almost unbearable ;)

Steve-B

I've got to say that I really enjoyed reading your TR! I usually just page through looking at pictures, but this was very well written and very enjoyable. And the captions were great, too!

My daughters are 20 and 22, and I can just imagine them on a "girls' trip" with a couple of their friends . . .

Nicole220

Wait...it's over? No, that's not acceptable. Can you go back so we can get another TR? :)

What trip are you girls gonna go on next?

I don't know if this was mentioned, but Paige and Erika were Disney newbs...what did they think about the Disney experience?

Lovely stuff, Kenz! You girls are so much fun. I think I already said that, but oh well. :lol:
And dude, can I go shopping with you? LOVE your clothes! :D

meeskamickey

Loved the trip report. The pictures were great! I loved reading about the cruise portion...not many cruise reports that I've seen on here. Oh and you think it's embarrassing for you to admit to watching Make It Or Break It...I'm a mom of 3 and watch it!!!:ROFLOL:

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Wait...it's over? No, that's not acceptable. Can you go back so we can get another TR? :)
I wish soon =( Carly tried to entice the parents with free DDP in August.. and I told Dad we could golf 4/7 days (hit all the courses) but Mom was NOT going for it.. and I see her point. 3 trips/year is a little much.. hahaha.

What trip are you girls gonna go on next?
We're thinkin' 7 night West Carribean ;) Pricing it.. we can get some deals! Prob won't be for a few years though, ahaha. So sad.

I don't know if this was mentioned, but Paige and Erika were Disney newbs...what did they think about the Disney experience?
Very much like. Erica was a little more into the 'thrill' rides, and all for foregoing everything else. Example: she did not realize there was a STORY on Splash until the end (blasphemy, I know). She also didn't like lines. Paige did great, as I knew she would.. though slightly obsessed with her tan hahaha.

Lovely stuff, Kenz! You girls are so much fun. I think I already said that, but oh well. :lol:
And dude, can I go shopping with you? LOVE your clothes! :D
Yesssss, I am coming to visit you in Cali, remember? We can do wardrobe makeovers and see World of Colour ;)

Thank you, my dear.

I just found your trip report and LOVED it!! Sooo fun! Thanks for keeping me going with my fix! :sohappy:

Thanks for the kind words! I love reading everyone's TRs, so I'm glad I could do my part for someone else's fix!

Loved the trip report. The pictures were great! I loved reading about the cruise portion...not many cruise reports that I've seen on here. Oh and you think it's embarrassing for you to admit to watching Make It Or Break It...I'm a mom of 3 and watch it!!!:ROFLOL:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.. I loooove pictures, I took about 500.. eep! I'll be sharing them on the picture of the day for the next little while.. when I get really sad, I go there!

I'm glad I could share my cruise.. EVERYONE should do them! It's sad not to be on the parks, but it's such a wonderful experience.

(And I'm sooo pumped for the second season of Make it or Break it!!)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Gah... this is such a pumped up TR... Extremely scary... :lookaroun

:lol:
Don't mock me, puppy dog. You knowww you loved every minute of it.

Epic TR, Kenzie! :D

How was the sunny Florida weather for you dudettes?
Obviously we were loving it, but when we got back it was decent weather home as well.. that has changed since, and we're till reminiscing about our 35* weather. Very sad.

I know, probably awesome, dumb question to ask... But the big plus are all those pics from Nassau, the parks, the food - Really did felt like MY first time aboard. And that says quite a bit, especially since I had always brushed off the cruise as something with limited (but fun) activites...
Do NOT knock it 'til you've tried it! It's definitely 100% worth the experience.. we're trying to figure out how to get back - sooner rather than later.

As for Paige & Erica, hoped they like it more than they can imagine. And of course anything's better than teeth cleaning! ;)

But really, I love the energy you four had while down South. Seriously, actually had me excited for whatever you would type up next. Sad to see it end so soon. Really did enjoy the TR. You should try to convince your mum to go one more time. Maybe we can finally meet...
Hahah oh, we'll be back.. it just probably won't be in August! (And, more than likely, Mom and Dad will go without us before we do the fam trip again).. but we WILL run into each other at some point, and you can do the hug thing and weird my father out more than you would have weirded out the girls!

Stay classy! :)
Ah, is there ever any question? ;)

So great!! What an awesome vacation you all had. And how fun to go with your bestest friends! Thanks for sharing!:sohappy:

Thanks for reading! And the warm response =) Hopefully we'll have another one to share sometime soon.. we gotta get back there as a crew!

WishIWasAtWDW

AMAZING trip report! i spent a majority of my work day reading and laughing...not out loud for fear of being looked at strangely...but i laughed in my head quite a lot! looks like you all had an awesome and very action packed trip! all your pictures were great! very funny captions! i enjoyed the dirty pop lyrics. i, myself, was an nsync fan back in the day :lol: and i know the feeling of being carded at "adult". i'm 24 and still look like i'm 12, so i get carded sometimes going to rated r movies. its sad. so get excited for that to continue for awhile and for all adults to tell you to enjoy it now...um, not so much :lol: anyway, GREAT trip report! you girls seem like a lot of fun!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
FAB-oooo in so many ways! The pics, the captions, the fashions...

I totally want to take a Disney cruise now.

And I've also flashed all the way back to what was my first trip to WDW (it was only MK at the time, tho...:lookaroun) on spring break with my GFs. Good times.

Thanks for some great entertainment!

And I 100% agree about the Cochrane version of Life is a Highway--no need to mess with it, none at all. Much as I love the RF boys.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
AMAZING trip report! i spent a majority of my work day reading and laughing...not out loud for fear of being looked at strangely...but i laughed in my head quite a lot! looks like you all had an awesome and very action packed trip! all your pictures were great! very funny captions! i enjoyed the dirty pop lyrics. i, myself, was an nsync fan back in the day :lol: and i know the feeling of being carded at "adult". i'm 24 and still look like i'm 12, so i get carded sometimes going to rated r movies. its sad. so get excited for that to continue for awhile and for all adults to tell you to enjoy it now...um, not so much :lol: anyway, GREAT trip report! you girls seem like a lot of fun!

Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed it =) And I'm also glad that someone else feels are carded-pain! Yeesh, you'd think we could at least 'pass' for 18, all dressed up for supper like that!

FAB-oooo in so many ways! The pics, the captions, the fashions...

I totally want to take a Disney cruise now.

And I've also flashed all the way back to what was my first trip to WDW (it was only MK at the time, tho...:lookaroun) on spring break with my GFs. Good times.

Thanks for some great entertainment!

And I 100% agree about the Cochrane version of Life is a Highway--no need to mess with it, none at all. Much as I love the RF boys.

Do a Disney Cruise, you won't regret it! We had such an amazing time, I'm glad I could share it with you all upon my return (which was a month ago, and I am very depressed today).

Girls trips are awsome, and I'm looking forward to doing another one ASAP!

Really great report. Looked like lots of fun!

THank you, it was =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom