Tan lines or it didn't happen - a (patchy) Mexican Riviera Cruise aboard the Wonder.

Hey my lovelies!

I have a teaser post for you all – it’s a busy week for me with school (three midterms, yucky). Be aware that I’d so much rather recap the trip instead!

Long story short, WONDERful time on our Mexican Riviera cruise. Despite a pesky flu bug and some windy days, the Wonder suited us perfectly. Lauren and I definitely converted Rachael – she’ll be back. The magic is contagious.

We had some awesome servers (Desmond and Monika) and Glen, our stateroom host, was a total lifesaver – not to mention trooper.. our room looked like a bomb shelter. The cast was UNREAL – performers and character interactions.. including a special surprise on the last day that you definitely want to stay tuned for. Lauren and I almost had to be sedated.

The one let down? I miss Captain Henry!

Just a little taste:

DSC00338.jpg

Adventures away!

DSC00397.jpg

Sun, please.

DSC00442.jpg

Prepare for 1800 pictures from formal night..

DSC00500.jpg

Souffle.

DSC00513.jpg

ARRR.

IMG_5917.jpg

Do you want a Mexican boyfriend? Bodyguard?

DSC00595.jpg

So much love for this background.

DSC00631.jpg

The finale you’ll never believe!

Keep an eye out early next week!

sweetpee_1993

I think I might get yelled at, tho, showing up a whole page later than Holly did! :cool: It's okay. I have teenagers. I get lectured multiple times daily... :lol:

Y'all are all so adorable. Your adorable-ness is so ooey-gooey good I wanna pop me some biscuits in the oven and sop y'all up! LOL! Oh to be so young again.... **sigh**

Your enthusiasm and simple but expressive writing style is so amazing, Kenzie. Seriously. That's the best part. It's easy, light, and a blast to ride along.

Love all the sweet little outfits. And O-Em-GEEEE at the creeper guy droolin' on himself in the bikini pic background. That's good stuff right there! I've always been so clueless. I would've gotten home from vacation, looked back at my pics, and been like "Heeeeeeyyyyy...eeewwwwww!" :lol:

So sorry you got sick, darlin'. Sick on vaca totally blows. Maybe that's not the best choice of words.. :lookaroun :lol: Missing PV and a dinner because you were sick is grounds for a vaca do-over. That's just me. :wave:

Enjoying it all as usual. How could I not???

Oh! BTW! Our last trip I seriously talked about not doing a report. Tracey, who gripes non-stop at the time I put into them, was all "But I told Mark you were writing it and he wanted me to send him a link...and a few of the guys at work who's wives wanted info...." Then on the trip itself I caught Tracey and my brother BOTH telling people, almost braaagging, about my reports and I was like - Really?! These are the 2 people who tease me about the note-taking, the documenting, the effort in the details, etc. and then they're talkin' me up to random people. Like you said: Boys. :shrug: Apparently this doesn't change as they get older either.

sweetpee_1993

And can I add that I feel completely like I've got 1 foot in the grave and other on a banana peel because I have no clue who Relient K is. That's a car. My mom had one for a short time. Maybe it's not my kind of music. If it's mainstream chances are I don't listen to it. :shrug:

tiaragirl

Original Poster
I think I might get yelled at, tho, showing up a whole page later than Holly did! :cool: It's okay. I have teenagers. I get lectured multiple times daily... :lol:

KELLY HOW COULD YOU! It did cross my mind though - where are Holly and Kelly? I thought they loved me? I love them.. you know, totally healthy for internet friends!

Y'all are all so adorable. Your adorable-ness is so ooey-gooey good I wanna pop me some biscuits in the oven and sop y'all up! LOL! Oh to be so young again.... **sigh**

Blushannn! We like to think we do okay.

Your enthusiasm and simple but expressive writing style is so amazing, Kenzie. Seriously. That's the best part. It's easy, light, and a blast to ride along.

Thanks girl! I've always enjoyed writing and papers/etc come easy to me - which is good, since I have 6 to write before the end of the semester. Yuck, to be a senior..

Love all the sweet little outfits. And O-Em-GEEEE at the creeper guy droolin' on himself in the bikini pic background. That's good stuff right there! I've always been so clueless. I would've gotten home from vacation, looked back at my pics, and been like "Heeeeeeyyyyy...eeewwwwww!" :lol:

It was so much fun to be dressy all week. It's obviously winter here, so you don't get to look nice very often! It's all about them layers - but in Mexico, no layers necessary. Beauty. And in the case of creeper men, I imagine that worked for them! Ahaha.

So sorry you got sick, darlin'. Sick on vaca totally blows. Maybe that's not the best choice of words.. :lookaroun :lol: Missing PV and a dinner because you were sick is grounds for a vaca do-over. That's just me. :wave:

My family is at Disney this week, and I tried to play off the sick thing with Dadder but he didn't go for it. "Dad, I don't have much due this week, you shoudl fly me out for 5 days.." - the answer? "Ahahaha". He's the best!

Enjoying it all as usual. How could I not???

Oh! BTW! Our last trip I seriously talked about not doing a report. Tracey, who gripes non-stop at the time I put into them, was all "But I told Mark you were writing it and he wanted me to send him a link...and a few of the guys at work who's wives wanted info...." Then on the trip itself I caught Tracey and my brother BOTH telling people, almost braaagging, about my reports and I was like - Really?! These are the 2 people who tease me about the note-taking, the documenting, the effort in the details, etc. and then they're talkin' me up to random people. Like you said: Boys. :shrug: Apparently this doesn't change as they get older either.

Boys. Men. Can't live with 'em, can't write a trip report without 'em! It's always nice to write a TR because this way, you remember everything about vaca. When I made my scrapbook for our August trip, I printed out the word document of my trip to put it on the inside - that way, when I'm old, I'll be able to remember it all!

And can I add that I feel completely like I've got 1 foot in the grave and other on a banana peel because I have no clue who Relient K is. That's a car. My mom had one for a short time. Maybe it's not my kind of music. If it's mainstream chances are I don't listen to it. :shrug:

Relient K is a band! Not sure what the official "genre" is, but iTunes is giving me options: Alternative, Christian Rock, and Pop Rock. I attach my favourite and the one that I referenced!

FAV: Forget and Not Slow Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmXZk_ljGXQ

WHO I AM HATES WHO I'VE BEEN (actual video and prob most well-known)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jd9dfn0Fgc

They're catchy and most have a good message - I'd suggest any! Pink Tux to The Prom is a cult fav.
Also, it's not really "new" - my Relient K days were most prominent in grade 10 - so you're not out of touch with current music, just the reminiscing kind! We listened to it at camp - church camp holla.

Kristia

And thanks alot guys for the Pinterest talk. I finally had to go check it out. I have a bunch of friend on facebook who do it. Ugh....now I have another thing to spend MORE time on the computer1 I am already a facebook junkie and a wdwmagic junkie! Now this:brick: :ROFLOL: I am following you Kenzie! Just signed up so I don't have anything on my boards yet. I will get to that tonight!

ChuckElias

mucho loves for you and your fabboness. <3 how can we not be, with our love for Relient K? :)
1) I now LOVE the word "fabboness" and will use around my teenage daughter, which I'm sure will embarrass her to no end.

2) Here's how old I am: To me "Relient K" is a car that I actually drove in the early 80's (thank you, Lee Iacocca): :cry:

250px-Plymouth_Reliant_Station_Wagon_late.jpg

fractal

1) I now LOVE the word "fabboness" and will use around my teenage daughter, which I'm sure will embarrass her to no end.

2) Here's how old I am: To me "Relient K" is a car that I actually drove in the early 80's (thank you, Lee Iacocca): :cry:

Chuck,

I was thinking the same thing re: Relient K.

we are old. :ROFLOL:

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Do you want a bodyguard?

February 23 – Cabo

Goooood morning, Mexico!

In order to be on the tender boats at the suggested time (between 9AM and 10AM) we were up at 7. The girls went to the gym, and I went to email home and let them know I had been sick, but was on the mend – or so I thought.

We headed up to Beach Blanket to have some breakfast, and I knew I needed something solid in my stomach. Took it easy, had a little oatmeal, some melon, a little banana (which is a big deal, because I hate bananas but I needed the potassium, ick) and some bacon.

Then it was up to the Buena Vista theatre to grab our tendering tickets. We were right on time, and hardly had to wait at all until it was time for our tender boat to go. Unfortunately, on the way down the stairs, I started to get a little dizzy – which is when Lauren nicely (after I asked) reminded me that it wasn’t going to be easy to get back to the ship today, since we were tendering. And that was the end of me. So I let them go into Mexico while I went up on Deck 4 in the comfy chairs and had a little cry and a nap.

However, for some foolish reason, I got woken up by two silly ducks. I made the mistake of giving Donald a hug, and Daisy was NOT impressed – luckily she calmed down so we could get a picture together!

IMG_5890.jpg

HATE TO BE THE ONE THAT COMES BETWEEN THEM…

IMG_5891.jpg

WAVING AT THE TENDER BOATS

I also watched Chip and Dale play shuffleboard with some kids, which was one of the cutest moments of the trip. If you’re planning on some chill time and want to see some characters, definitely hit up Deck 4 on a port day – you might get lucky!

Anyway, after my almost-home-wrecking (nest-wrecking?) experience, I headed back to good ‘ol 7009. Glen was not pleased to see me (because it meant that I was still sickky), and let me sleep despite not having tidied the room. Not going to lie, at this point I was pretty upset – missing TWO port days? Where is the justice? So I sucked it up and called home.

Kenzie: Hey (pathetic)
Dad: Kenzie? I can’t talk to you, I’m in a labour conciliation, call your mother RIGHT NOW.

Love you too?

The conversation with Mom went slightly better..

Kenzie: Hey
Mom: OH NO, is it Kenzie? Your father called me when he got your email. When I heard you were sick I just CRIED AND CRIED.

Alright, Momma J, pull yourself together and perk me up.

We were on the phone for three minutes or something – got a nice 30$ charge to my Key to the World, but it was worth it to hear from home and get a little bit of a boost. Yeah the girls were in Cabo and I was pukey, but there were like 500 people on that ship that didn’t even WANT to go into Cabo, so why was I so concerned? I fell asleep for a few hours, and woke up with that realization still resonating.

Lathered up with some SPF and headed up on deck. I was out in the sun for around 45 minutes..

DSC00488.jpg

YANNO CHILLAN

When I realized that I should probably do my best to eat something. It was a weird time, maybe 1:30PM or so, and there was not much open except the options on deck – so I went to Pluto’s for a hot dog and some fries. Nothing fixes up a stomach like mystery meat, right?!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Do you want a bodyguard?

I went back down to Quiet Cove Pool for another little. It was really windy, but if you were in the sun you were alright. The ship was really rocking, though, and the pool looked like the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon.

DSC00486.jpg

SO MANY WAVEZ

DSC00493.jpg

THE WINDIEST

I went back down to the room because I knew the girls had planned to tender back around 2PM. They were almost exactly on time and they even brought me treats! They had found Pepto Bismol and Lauren got me a really pretty cover up at the market. I have great friends.

THEIR CABO STORY

After I peaced out on them, the girls headed down to the tender boats. If I recall correctly, they met some nice people that used to live/had relatives in NS. Very neat. We met a lot of Canadians, but they were almost all from out West or Ontario (Toronto specifically). Anyway, they got on the tender boat and made it into Cabo with no problems!

430576_10150561491355670_504475669_9474778_1645969583_n.jpg

CRAZY BIRDS

Instead of getting a water taxi right away, they walked down the wharf/waterfront area for a little bit until they we out of the majority of the crazy people trying to get you on a water taxi. They ran into a guy and was able to ask how it all worked, and asked him to take them to a beach – he said he’d be back two hours later.

419168_10150561492240670_504475669_9474789_1691737193_n.jpg

DO YOU WANT A WATER TAXI?

Once they got there, it was pretty windy, but they managed to get some sun in. Lauren got ducked in the Pacific, and Rach got her knees wet – very proud. About the same temperature as home, “not as warm as you’d expect”.

424531_10150561493100670_504475669_9474800_1609142394_n.jpg

HOTTIES

425214_10150561492620670_504475669_9474795_1420546478_n.jpg

BEAUTY WATER

Someone came around yelling “2 shots, 4 dolla” and practically shoved the tequila down their throats.

395469_10150561494215670_504475669_9474827_173438590_n.jpg

LOOKS NORMAL

422769_10150561494490670_504475669_9474831_907117346_n.jpg

HOTTIE IN A HAT

And then, two hours later, the water taxi arrived and they hopped back on! They went to the market, and Lauren got the cover-ups and Rachael picked up some really pretty clips. Then they headed back around 2!

So, after they returned and gave me my treats, we went back up on deck (it was only 2PM after all!). Not much exciting going on, so we went to Quiet Cove. It was hot tub time! Except, well, the hot tub wasn’t that hot . It was actually pretty cool. We met a nice wine-maker named Andrew, and also a guy who missed the ship sailing out of LA, so he’d gotten on in PV the day before (flew to PV to catch the ship – which really put it all in perspective, I could have missed the ship instead of having the flu!).

enchanted_belle

:ROFLOL: embarrass away!! :D

Kenzie: Hey (pathetic)
Dad: Kenzie? I can’t talk to you, I’m in a labour conciliation, call your mother RIGHT NOW.

Love you too?

The conversation with Mom went slightly better..

Kenzie: Hey
Mom: OH NO, is it Kenzie? Your father called me when he got your email. When I heard you were sick I just CRIED AND CRIED.

DSC00488.jpg

YANNO CHILLAN

Gotta love the rents right?

And seriously, how do you look so fabs when you're sicky? TELL ME YOUR SECRETTTTT.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Do you want a bodyguard?

It was back to the room for a little bit before our dinner – at Palo! How was it Thursday already?! The girls got ready first and I took a nap – so much sleeping for Kz, but I was drained from all the stairs. Seriously, the flu takes the good right out of you! We were headed up to Palo for 6:30, and were more than on time – except we made the mistake of walking to the aft while we were INSIDE – we had a windy outdoor walk to the restaurant once we got to the right deck.

The bar tender took this for us – he loved us.

420671_10150561494905670_504475669_9474836_677116018_n.jpg

COME SIT AT MY BAR AND TALK TO ME, PRETTY GIRLS

I was feeling iffy at this point – it was my most active day and most solid food since the Tuesday incident, but I was determined to do this whole Palo thing. It was our first experience in the restaurant, and it was beautiful. So interesting, because when you’re in the bathroom you can still hear all the ship announcements but the minute you walk out it’s like you’re in another world. It’s definitely an “adult only, Disney free” area, with the quality service Disney is known for. Props to the Wonder.

DSC00501.jpg

PALO

395877_10150561495370670_504475669_9474843_292533206_n.jpg

PRETTY PLATES

I had very little appetite, so appetizers and stuff were lost on me. The girls absolutely loved everything they ate, however. Rachael had the Mozzarella and Plum Tomatoes with Balsamic Dressing (the waiter also brought me one of these, because it was “light”) and Lauren had Shrimp (with a fancier name) which she said was unreal. For main courses, Lauren and I both had Beef Tenderloin “Palo” which was amazing – I’m sad I could only stomach about half of it, knowing that I would want dessert. Rachael had the Lobster Ravioli, which she also really enjoyed! Then it was time for dessert – OBVIOUSLY we had to get the soufflé. Being realistic here, it’s worth the 20$ price tag for the Chocolate Soufflé.

No, I’m dead serious.

It was FANTASTIC, and so were the other desserts. Rachael ordered the Panna Cotta (very light, and so yummy) and Lauren had the Chocolate Amaretto Indulgence. Our waiter was very nice, though he didn’t quite know what to do with me because I really ate so little – he kept asking if I wanted something else! I hate wasting food, and I don’t like to seem rude, but I did the best I could. And it was fabulous. Try this, for sure, if you’re on a week-long cruise.

Nuts, now I want that Chocolate Soufflé.

When we finished, we took some pictures outside Animator’s Palate. We were wearing black, it seemed like a good idea, especially considering I had to peace out before we got any pictures the night before.

DSC00502.jpg

PORTHOLEZ

DSC00511.jpg

ZOMGZ

DSC00512.jpg

BADA$$

Back to the room we go!

420045_10150561496035670_504475669_9474851_1413264012_n.jpg

DINOO?

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Do you want a bodyguard?

Back to the room we went. At this point, it was like 8:45, and we decided to lay down for a bit before the Pirate Party. The girls had gotten quite a bit of sun and I was recovering, so off went the lights. When Rachael’s alarm went off, it’s totally possible that none of us wanted to move – but I had missed the Pirate Party on my last girls trip, and Rach was NOT missing the fireworks, so we got up and got pirate-d up (not to the same extent as with the fam, sadly). Lauren had gotten a pretty decent burn, so she decided to stay in bed for a little longer.

DSC00513-1.jpg

ARRR

DSC00514.jpg

WE MADE IT

We were up on deck with all the families and having a grand old time dancing – but man, the pre-show is long! Also, I’m not sure that some of the music they’re playing is totally family appropriate? Disney, please do not play Chris Brown. No one should play Chris Brown, he hits girls. Saying things like this makes me sound old.

DSC00517.jpg

DANCIN AROUND

Then the pirates arrived (ah!) and then Mickey came to save the day, as usual!

DSC00519.jpg

PIRATES FALLIN DOWN

DSC00520.jpg

MICKEY TO SAVE THE DAY!

The fireworks came next, and they were pretty sweet! Definitely another reason to go on a Disney Cruise, fireworks at sea – you don’t see that just anywhere, folks. Just another special touch that keeps you coming back – that mouse is a smart one. Unfortunately, the new camera was not having any of it, so my pictures are non-existent, but I have to share at least one!

DSC00528.jpg

BOOM, BABY

Following the fireworks, we waited in a giant line for what we thought was dessert – nope, it was for food. The dessert buffet went in the OTHER direction. They had everything under the sun, from crepes to turkey legs. We sampled some things and made our way back to the room to collapse.

DSC00530.jpg

WAITIN FOR SOME EATZ

DSC00531.jpg

FOOOOOD

DSC00532.jpg

DESSERTS

DSC00534.jpg

ELEVATO PIRATEZ

We came back to Lauren asleep and Mulan saving the day – what a girl! Lauren made it up to the fireworks, but just watched them from Quiet Cove and then headed back down to snuggle in. Smart girl. It was 12AM, and my first night back in the comfy Wonder bed. Happppiest girl!

Kristia

Chuck,

I was thinking the same thing re: Relient K.

we are old. :ROFLOL:

Count me as one of the old crowd lol! My friend had a blue one when we were in high school! :ROFLOL: What is scary is that they are reminiscing about Relient K the band and we still don't know them! Ahhhhhhhh! :ROFLOL:

Kristia

Paaaaaloooooo!! I am really looking forward to trying Palo! I think we are doing that on the Pirate Night. We might miss the fireworks because I think we have a late reservation there. Guess this won't be our last Disney cruise!

diddy_mouse

#sadface that you missed Cabo. At least you were able to recuperate (to put a slightly positive spin on that.) Also that self-picture of you on deck looks great, can't even tell you weren't feeling well.

Pirate night looked like a lot of fun, as did Palo. Mmm...chocolate souffle...

Disneyfalcon

SO many things to say, I'll never remember them.

Glenn is awesome. I'm seriously impressed with him.

I'm so sad you were sick for so long. I'm glad someone was taking care of you though!

Yay! You made it to Palo!

I agree, the chocolate souffle is to die for.

Totally agree about some of the music.

That's all I can remember, but I'm loving it!

PartOfYourWorld

Glad you put the princess pose up! It was cute!!!!

Love the interaction with the ducks! Donald is always trying to flirt with the ladies..poor Daisy

Oh and all this Relient K talk made me just remember....I saw them live in 2005 when they opened for Good Charlotte and Simple Plan on their Noise to the World Tour....I only ever knew one song from them and I can't even remember what the name of it is...sad :(

Yayyy shopping trip - but where will we be shopping? Orlando outlets, little meet and greet? I have zero money right now, so that's problematic, but I'm sure I could make it work..

Hahahah quality photo, hey? I'm just the cutest.

Andrew asked me to show him resorts last night - then I found that Canadian residents get 30% off right now - it was a much longer process than he anticipated, but we also looked at golf courses! He'll go with me someday - he went in grade 9 or so, which is a weird age to go for the first time. It'll happen..

Haven't gotten any marks back, wah! Waiting impatiently, it kills me.

I'll lend ya some $$ for our shopping trip!!! :)

Hope you get the grades back soon!!!!

Ariel484

You poor girls! Sounds like you guys really got beat up on this trip :( I agree with Kortni though, you looked d*mn good for someone that had the flu!

Loved the Palo review. Someday I'm going to convince the husband to go on a Disney Cruise and we will be visiting Palo. It looks super classy!

I completely agree with your thoughts on Chris Brown. :mad: I was perturbed as to why he was asked to perform at the Grammys this year...TWICE. Bleh.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
SO MUCH LOVE for all the Relient K talk - what did we start, Courtney? Ahaha.

Gotta love the rents right?

And seriously, how do you look so fabs when you're sicky? TELL ME YOUR SECRETTTTT.

Hahah my 'rents are the best - Dad sent me a few text messages yesterday like "In line for Evereset - for the 4th time. Other 3 are at Lion King." and today, "Playing LBV, missing my partner". Wah. Also, Carly uploaded pictures (WiFi at the resort?) and it's killin gme.

In all fairness, I was on the mend, but to look good when you're sick you obviously should not shower or eat for 2 days. Then you look great. :brick:

Paaaaaloooooo!! I am really looking forward to trying Palo! I think we are doing that on the Pirate Night. We might miss the fireworks because I think we have a late reservation there. Guess this won't be our last Disney cruise!

The fireworks are pretty late, (10:30 on the Wonder) so unless your reservation is at 9 or so you're probably fine! The upsetting thing for Palo on Pirate Night is that you don't get to be very pirate-y in dress all night - which is SO much fun. Palo might be worth it though - that souffle..

#sadface that you missed Cabo. At least you were able to recuperate (to put a slightly positive spin on that.) Also that self-picture of you on deck looks great, can't even tell you weren't feeling well.

Pirate night looked like a lot of fun, as did Palo. Mmm...chocolate souffle...

Makes me sad that I missed Cabo when I think about it, but I did eventually make it in (next instalment) though the beach was a wash. Gotta take some selfies when you're all alone! I hate that i have no pictures from PV and Cabo days - irritates me to no end.

Pirates and Palo - two fabulous reasons to go on a Disney Cruise!

SO many things to say, I'll never remember them.

Glenn is awesome. I'm seriously impressed with him.

I'm so sad you were sick for so long. I'm glad someone was taking care of you though!

He was the best! I hope the people after us enjoyed him as well - I made sure to leave him extra for gratuities, he was sweet - I love being tucked in.

Yay! You made it to Palo!

I agree, the chocolate souffle is to die for.

I was NOT missing Palo. When I was on the phone with Mom she was like "just go for the experience, even if you can't eat anything!". I just felt bad because I wasted so much GOOD food - if it had been bad I would have felt less guilty, but that steak was unreal - and the soufflé was nothing short of heaven!

Totally agree about some of the music.

I was just surprised - I think they played Teenage Dream too, and Lauren and I were just like - ehn? Part Rock Anthem.. shake that, no thanks?

That's all I can remember, but I'm loving it!

Glad you put the princess pose up! It was cute!!!!

Lauren hates the princess pictures because the dress is "not her colours" and she looks kind of washed out/blended in. And I looked pale. But worth the wait, for sure! I just hate princess poses because they make me unphotogenic.

Love the interaction with the ducks! Donald is always trying to flirt with the ladies..poor Daisy

Donald's a flirt - I feel like on the inside he's an old man just loving his life. I like that.

Oh and all this Relient K talk made me just remember....I saw them live in 2005 when they opened for Good Charlotte and Simple Plan on their Noise to the World Tour....I only ever knew one song from them and I can't even remember what the name of it is...sad :(

They opened for Simple Plan (GRADE 8 LOVE) and Good Charlotte? That seems weird..

I'll lend ya some $$ for our shopping trip!!! :)

Hope you get the grades back soon!!!!

Now that you're a big girl with a real job! Hopefully it went well today - I got a midterm mark back (90% SO CONFUSED, I thought I got a 60 and cried after I wrote it) AND AN EMAIL OF ACCEPTANCE FOR MY BACHELOR OF EDUCATION! Holla. Good day for us.

You poor girls! Sounds like you guys really got beat up on this trip :( I agree with Kortni though, you looked d*mn good for someone that had the flu!

Loved the Palo review. Someday I'm going to convince the husband to go on a Disney Cruise and we will be visiting Palo. It looks super classy!

I completely agree with your thoughts on Chris Brown. :mad: I was perturbed as to why he was asked to perform at the Grammys this year...TWICE. Bleh.

Ugh, not to mention his "performance" at the Grammy's was included jumping around and lip syncing. Not impressed. Though I do love "Look At Me Now" but it's mostly for Lil Wayne..

Convince for the cruise, show pictures and menu to Palo! So yummy and totally kid-free. I wanted to try to the brunch, too, but there were no reservations available. Next time!

enchanted_belle

SO MUCH LOVE for all the Relient K talk - what did we start, Courtney? Ahaha.

Hahah my 'rents are the best - Dad sent me a few text messages yesterday like "In line for Evereset - for the 4th time. Other 3 are at Lion King." and today, "Playing LBV, missing my partner". Wah. Also, Carly uploaded pictures (WiFi at the resort?) and it's killin gme.

In all fairness, I was on the mend, but to look good when you're sick you obviously should not shower or eat for 2 days. Then you look great. :brick:

I know right?! Best TR conversation started EVER. I remember seeing them in like 04 and making a shirt that was a pink tux. Good times, good times. (PS, does that mean you like Hawk Nelson too? Cuz that would be fab!)

My coworker's down there with his fam right now, and I'm sitting here waiting for him to come home so I can hear about his trip... especially to see if he got his DD on Star Tours for me or not! GAH.

Pretty sure if I was gorgeous like you, I'd look fab when I was sicky too. :animwink: :lol:

BTW.... "AND AN EMAIL OF ACCEPTANCE FOR MY BACHELOR OF EDUCATION!" !?!??!?!?!?!?!?

HOW DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS YET???? I am SO excited for you! ahhhhhhhh.

mamamouse

an entire night devoted to pirates (insert whiney 5 yr old voice)"omg I wanna go on the cruise n be a pirate!!!!" I love piratey things.No but really I wanna go on the cruise so bad but yet I'm terrified to death at the same time:eek::eek: I'm loving your report but feel horrible for how you were feeling,sorry girfraaaann hopefully the next one will be much better for ya :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom