Tan lines or it didn't happen - a (patchy) Mexican Riviera Cruise aboard the Wonder.

Hey my lovelies!

I have a teaser post for you all – it’s a busy week for me with school (three midterms, yucky). Be aware that I’d so much rather recap the trip instead!

Long story short, WONDERful time on our Mexican Riviera cruise. Despite a pesky flu bug and some windy days, the Wonder suited us perfectly. Lauren and I definitely converted Rachael – she’ll be back. The magic is contagious.

We had some awesome servers (Desmond and Monika) and Glen, our stateroom host, was a total lifesaver – not to mention trooper.. our room looked like a bomb shelter. The cast was UNREAL – performers and character interactions.. including a special surprise on the last day that you definitely want to stay tuned for. Lauren and I almost had to be sedated.

The one let down? I miss Captain Henry!

Just a little taste:

DSC00338.jpg

Adventures away!

DSC00397.jpg

Sun, please.

DSC00442.jpg

Prepare for 1800 pictures from formal night..

DSC00500.jpg

Souffle.

DSC00513.jpg

ARRR.

IMG_5917.jpg

Do you want a Mexican boyfriend? Bodyguard?

DSC00595.jpg

So much love for this background.

DSC00631.jpg

The finale you’ll never believe!

Keep an eye out early next week!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
– OBVIOUSLY we had to get the soufflé. Being realistic here, it’s worth the 20$ price tag for the Chocolate Soufflé.

No, I’m dead serious.

Our waiter was very nice, though he didn’t quite know what to do with me because I really ate so little – he kept asking if I wanted something else! I hate wasting food, and I don’t like to seem rude, but I did the best I could. And it was fabulous. Try this, for sure, if you’re on a week-long cruise.

Nuts, now I want that Chocolate Soufflé.

We sailed the Magic in March and I too wasn't feeling 'so hot' the night we went to Palo and OUR waiter kept asking me the same thing (If I wanted something else) - I felt so bad for not eating my dinner - HOWEVER - I asked him to plate it up and I took it back to our room - about 10:30pm (dinner was @ 6pm) I finally ate it all!

...and DANGIT now I want chocolate souffle to!!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Just a little FYI.....The Magic makes its first stop in Halifax on June 12. I doubt I will be getting much work done that day since my office is 2 seconds from the waterfront :sohappy:

I already told my hubby we were eating supper on the waterfront that night, I know I know, we're pretty lame :D

UGH I KNOW! I want to be on the ship so bad - but if I can't be there, I'd just want to see it - I tried to convince Andrew that it would make a ton of sense to be there "just to see it" but he wasn't with me.

I just want to hug the Magic/Wonder/Dream/Fantasy for being amazingness.

We sailed the Magic in March and I too wasn't feeling 'so hot' the night we went to Palo and OUR waiter kept asking me the same thing (If I wanted something else) - I felt so bad for not eating my dinner - HOWEVER - I asked him to plate it up and I took it back to our room - about 10:30pm (dinner was @ 6pm) I finally ate it all!

...and DANGIT now I want chocolate souffle to!!

It's so hard not to feel bad about it - but at least they're nice to us.. it must happen pretty frequently that people aren't feeling that great. Besides, the food is rich to have a lot of if you're not 100% - sometimes you can't help it.

If I could be there now, however - I'd eat more than my share.

Thank you! For a first cruise ever, I had a blast (and can't wait to sail again)! :)

I know, I wish I had a trip planned right now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom