Stitch's Great Escape replacement?

RSoxNo1

Monster's inc takes away from the TL theme. Timekeeper the attraction that was there before fit perfectly in TL.

In your opinion. A thread search will bring up several opposing viewpoint.

I know about those and I disagree very strongly. MILF is a poor excuse for a show and has nothing to do the future and nothing, and I mean NOTHING! will change my mind about that.

The problem is, the land shouldn't be called Tomorrowland. The theme of the land is an interplanetary convention center. The land of Tomorrow apparently means that interstellar distances are no longer the barriers they are today. If that's the case than it should be called Tomorrowland. However, much like Future World in Epcot, the theming of the future or tomorrow is loose at best. Sci-fi/Space apparently equates to mean the future. This is how Monster's Inc Laugh Floor fits in. We enter through a portal to another a planet. What would be fantastic, is if they utilized XS-Tech teleportation into the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor to transfer us to the Monster World. I think if that was incorporated the change of planets would be more apparent, and less "forced backstory."

headhoncho34

Original Poster
The problem is, the land shouldn't be called Tomorrowland. The theme of the land is an interplanetary convention center. The land of Tomorrow apparently means that interstellar distances are no longer the barriers they are today. If that's the case than it should be called Tomorrowland. However, much like Future World in Epcot, the theming of the future or tomorrow is loose at best. Sci-fi/Space apparently equates to mean the future. This is how Monster's Inc Laugh Floor fits in. We enter through a portal to another a planet. What would be fantastic, is if they utilized XS-Tech teleportation into the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor to transfer us to the Monster World. I think if that was incorporated the change of planets would be more apparent, and less "forced backstory."
Good point but i still think MILF is a horrible show and needs to be replaced with something better because when i was in the show half of the people in the audience started to walk out and their were even people booing at the end of the show.

Jasonflz

Good point but i still think MILF is a horrible show and needs to be replaced with something better because when i was in the show half of the people in the audience started to walk out and their were even people booing at the end of the show.

Agreed. I went once and my whole family hated the show. Also, don't say it really appeals to the little ones because it doesn't.

Jasonflz

Agreed. It's not even funny.People just laugh so that battery thingy could fill up and the show would end :ROFLOL:

:lol: I remember a review on the attractions section of the site where someone said that no one laughed and the battery filled itself.

The only funny line in the show;

"We need enough energy to open the exit doors."

magicmaya

:lol: I remember a review on the attractions section of the site where someone said that no one laughed and the battery filled itself.

The only funny line in the show;

"We need enough energy to open the exit doors."

not funny :lookaroun

Watching Full house is funnier than MILF!

the acronym is funnier than the attraction!

RSoxNo1

You're entitled to your opinion, but this type of example is a poor one at best. Every show that I've been to has been well received. Certainly some were better than others, and I get agitated at the horrible PG jokes - I'm assuming that's what generates the boos. The luxury with this show is that it can continue to evolve.

headhoncho34

Original Poster
You're entitled to your opinion, but this type of example is a poor one at best. Every show that I've been to has been well received. Certainly some were better than others, and I get agitated at the horrible PG jokes - I'm assuming that's what generates the boos. The luxury with this show is that it can continue to evolve.
This kind of attraction belongs in Pixar Place at DHS instead they had to sacrifice a good attraction(Timekeeper) to put this in. Bad move by WDW management.

Castle Cake Apologist

Well, as a SGE Cast Member, I can assure you that the attraction is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Despite what the popular opinion of the online Disney fan anti-Stitch bandwagon members may be, SGE is a very well received attraction among average park guests and consistantly pulls in high guest satisfaction ratings.

As for the "it never has a line" argument... I'm sorry, but that really doesn't hold any water. The design of the facility is genius and it is a natural people eater. Plenty of guests do the attraction, it just loads them in so quickly and so consistently that you won't see a line except during very busy peak seasons.

And as for the hallowed overrated Alien Encounter, there's a reason it was removed. General day guests did not like it, it was received with horribly mixed reviews, and at the core of the apple... had no place whatsoever in Magic Kingdon Park.

And on that note, I would LOVE to know what shows of MILF you people have apparently been visiting. I've never seen any show that didn't have the audience absolutely cracking up and when you sit there and insult the show, it's honestly just a slap in the face to all of the talented equity enterainment improv cast members that bring that magic to life.

I'm honestly just so over these Tomorrowland bashing threads. If you don't like anything in Tomorrowland, don't visit it. Kthnx.

:brick:

DisneyPrincess5

Well, as a SGE Cast Member, I can assure you that the attraction is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Despite what the popular opinion of the online Disney fan anti-Stitch bandwagon members may be, SGE is a very well received attraction among average park guests and consistantly pulls in high guest satisfaction ratings.

As for the "it never has a line" argument... I'm sorry, but that really doesn't hold any water. The design of the facility is genius and it is a natural people eater. Plenty of guests do the attraction, it just loads them in so quickly and so consistently that you won't see a line except during very busy peak seasons.

And as for the hallowed overrated Alien Encounter, there's a reason it was removed. General day guests did not like it, it was received with horribly mixed reviews, and at the core of the apple... had no place whatsoever in Magic Kingdon Park.

And on that note, I would LOVE to know what shows of MILF you people have apparently been visiting. I've never seen any show that didn't have the audience absolutely cracking up and when you sit there and insult the show, it's honestly just a slap in the face to all of the talented equity enterainment improv cast members that bring that magic to life.

I'm honestly just so over these Tomorrowland bashing threads. If you don't like anything in Tomorrowland, don't visit it. Kthnx.

Thank you and thaaaaaaank you!!...well said.

DisneyBoi1215

Well said! I would ride SGE again, but only if they remove or at least tone down the smell significantly. It is WAY too strong.

SirGoofy

Ummmm....yea. Talk about spin, this entire post is the biggest bunch of BS I've seen on these boards in a long, long time. SGE is the most complained about attraction in the MK.

And as for your never has a line argument, I always experienced a 20-30 minute line at Alien Encounter.

And I've never seen a MILF show with people "cracking up".

dxwwf3

If you don't like anything in Tomorrowland, don't visit it.

This last trip when Space and the TTA were down, I saw the Carousel of Progress, rode Buzz because it was a walk on and then left.

Don't worry, Disney has made it very easy to "not visit" a good majority of Tomorrowland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom