Stitch's Great Escape replacement?

Jasonflz

I was going to use EO as an example, but they are kind of apples and oranges. I'm pretty sure everything, except for some AAs, video, audio, and signage, there is ready made for AE, I have vague memories of the attractions pre-show and everything, but I don't think they really changed that much.
I liked the Timekeeper, but if it ever came back, I would really like to see it re-imagined. The use of a simulator or something would help a lot. For me, the idea of Circlevision just doesn't work as well when you have to stand in a long line to get to the show.

True. Aside from Show differences, everything was mostly the same.

Timekeeper could work as Circle-Vision if they managed to fix the standing problem (which I don't personally mind, but it must be harder for young kids)

disneygirl89

stupid question

Im new to this website and I grew up going to WDW literally every weekend (thank God for season passes) and I've been on literally every ride in MK but I now live on the other side of the country and havent been to WDW in 3 years so I'm not fully up on all the news but I've been reading this thead and I am having serious problems figuring out what all the abbreviations mean. Like what the heck is MILF?

As for the subject of this thread. I rode AE once when I was like 12, when I was sick and had a fever of like 103 ( I had very irrespnsible parents) so I dont rember the ride all that well but I do remember that I was seriously scared and I swore I would never get on it again. So I don't really have that much of a basis to go off of but I do know that Stitch is pretty much the exact same thing except they threw stitch in and made it less scary for kids.

As for Jungle Cruise- I like it but ye it could be made more modern

The Speedway- could defenintly be refurbished, they need like actual go carts, no track.

The Carouel of Progress- DO NOTtouch it. This is probably my favorite ride in all of WDW. It's definintly a classic. I remember the first time I rode. I loved it then and I've loved it ever since. :D

JohnLocke

True. Aside from Show differences, everything was mostly the same.

Timekeeper could work as Circle-Vision if they managed to fix the standing problem (which I don't personally mind, but it must be harder for young kids)

I just remember thinking Time Keeper would be much more fun as a simulator.

JohnLocke

Im new to this website and I grew up going to WDW literally every weekend (thank God for season passes) and I've been on literally every ride in MK but I now live on the other side of the country and havent been to WDW in 3 years so I'm not fully up on all the news but I've been reading this thead and I am having serious problems figuring out what all the abbreviations mean. Like what the heck is MILF?

As for the subject of this thread. I rode AE once when I was like 12, when I was sick and had a fever of like 103 ( I had very irrespnsible parents) so I dont rember the ride all that well but I do remember that I was seriously scared and I swore I would never get on it again. So I don't really have that much of a basis to go off of but I do know that Stitch is pretty much the exact same thing except they threw stitch in and made it less scary for kids.

As for Jungle Cruise- I like it but ye it could be made more modern

The Speedway- could defenintly be refurbished, they need like actual go carts, no track.

The Carouel of Progress- DO NOTtouch it. This is probably my favorite ride in all of WDW. It's definintly a classic. I remember the first time I rode. I loved it then and I've loved it ever since. :D

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

imagineer boy

Timekeeper would be cool as a simulator, and they could get away with it too since BTTF is no longer at Universal. However, I think space might be an issue.

Perhaps they could bring back a similar Timekeeper show, but make it interactive like MILF.

Jasonflz

Timekeeper would be cool as a simulator, and they could get away with it too since BTTF is no longer at Universal. However, I think space might be an issue.

Perhaps they could bring back a similar Timekeeper show, but make it interactive like MILF.

Like the proposed TL restauraunt with the historical figures. ;)

JohnLocke

IDK, wouldn't that take away the point of the story.

(but I admit, that would be pretty cool)

After watching a video of it, I think it would probably be necessary to redo it a little for a simulator. I was really thinking along the lines of a Star Tours type line of simulators, that may be able to fit with a little bit of expansion.

JohnLocke

Me too! I love SGE, I think it's fun and different than all the other rides there. If I could get rid of a ride it would be the Astro Orbiter. :rolleyes:

I really like Astro Orbiter. I know it's a Dumbo clone, but I really feel it's a good addition to the park. Being raised up, it really adds a thrill factor and makes the ride seem a bit faster.

Jasonflz

After watching a video of it, I think it would probably be necessary to redo it a little for a simulator. I was really thinking along the lines of a Star Tours type line of simulators, that may be able to fit with a little bit of expansion.

If there were nine simulator screens I think that would be amazing.

I really like Astro Orbiter. I know it's a Dumbo clone, but I really feel it's a good addition to the park. Being raised up, it really adds a thrill factor and makes the ride seem a bit faster.

Not to mention that it looks amazing at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom