SSE postshow areas open!

benji

Spaceship Earth is getting the tlc it's always needed. The post show looks amazing! Can't wait to see what they do to the ride! Thanks for the photos.:sohappy:

jeffb

Very cool!

I love the retro arrow pointing paint scheme outside...even though I still wish the outside were repainted all blue and not pink/tan.

Yes and yes - Expo Seeker40, I completely agree. It actually reminded me a bit of the old red / black / blue color scheme that was on either side of SSE. Here is a pic of it http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=385703268&size=m.

YoYo and Matt - thanks for the pictures. Project Tomorrow looks great - I can not wait to see this in person. Good to see some "optimism about the future" back at EPCOT.

Figment82

Did I see animated images of people living under water? :) Now all we need is automated crop harvester machines in the desert...

The pics and video are great! I can't wait to see it in person (missed it by just a few days it seems).

Imaginationeer

It sure does look a lot nicer than the Global Neighborhood, but i don't see myself spending hours there anytime in the future. Stuff like this belongs in Innoventions. Stuff like WorldKey Information belongs in Spaceship Earth.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
OMG! i cant believe those inconciderate people called a meeting right as i got here this morning... i got SSE post show pics to view. YOYO and Matt, great pics. thanks

joel_maxwell

It sure does look a lot nicer than the Global Neighborhood, but i don't see myself spending hours there anytime in the future. Stuff like this belongs in Innoventions. Stuff like WorldKey Information belongs in Spaceship Earth.
hmmm, i differ in opinion. i would probably get sucked into this post show quicker then to venture through Innovations. just a prediction of mine, but i have a funny feeling innovations might change as well in the future.

jmuboy

WOW - this area looks GREAT. WDI is really on a roll with EPCOT! I wish WDW would give MK the same TLC.

I love EPCOT!

joel_maxwell

Any word on when the Cities of the Future section of the postshow will be completed or what it will contain?
probably when the rest of the showw rolls out after the rehab.

BTW, if they really want to see a city of the future look no further then Birmingham. We are the only city in the world that has argued for 10 years about building a better transit system and a dome stadium. Studies and studies have been conducted and were payed for.... enough to actually build their "vision" after all these years. Now that is progress and a City of the Future. :rolleyes:

CJR

Nice pics! The post show looks great!

The only thing I've been worried about is the name Spaceship Earth. I haven't seen one actual name reference to it on any signs in the post show area. I hope they don't change the name of the attraction when it comes out of rehab. I can't imagine calling it anything besides "Spaceship Earth".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom