SSE postshow areas open!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Disney re-issued their last press release for SSE.

The only change is this following:

-----

Now open to Epcot guests, the first completed phases of Project Tomorrow include:

An illuminated globe measuring 20 feet in diameter that will offer an ever-changing collage of inspirational images that invite guests to imagine the wonders of tomorrow.
Body Builder, a 3-D game that enables users to assemble a digital human body, simulating the Siemens technology developed to perform remote surgeries.
Super Driver, a driving simulation video game that showcases motor vehicle accident and avoidance systems developed by Siemens.

-----

Used to say opening soon or something similiar.

calicommando

Disney re-issued their last press release for SSE.

The only change is this following:

-----

Now open to Epcot guests, the first completed phases of Project Tomorrow include:

An illuminated globe measuring 20 feet in diameter that will offer an ever-changing collage of inspirational images that invite guests to imagine the wonders of tomorrow.
Body Builder, a 3-D game that enables users to assemble a digital human body, simulating the Siemens technology developed to perform remote surgeries.
Super Driver, a driving simulation video game that showcases motor vehicle accident and avoidance systems developed by Siemens.

-----

Used to say opening soon or something similiar.

AWESOME!!! I'll be there Saturday.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
merf. you are the man.... that is, if you let us unfortunate people in alabama know what it looks like with some loaded pics tonight or tomorrow.

PLEASE!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well, i'm not going tonight. I'm under the weather. Probably wont get to WDW until sometime next week. So, someone please bring back pics :)

ImaYoyo

Apparently my cat wants food, which means at 5:30 I've got to stop by publix then head a mi casa. Which ALSO means I can pick up my camera on the way out. But I've never quite figured out how to post pics on here, so when I get back tonight, maybe someone can guide me through that one. (Or maybe someone will leave a message in this discussion BEFORE i get back and I can upload them ASAP).

WDWFREAK53

15 POSTS AND NOT ONE PIC!!!

You guys are seriously slacking :lookaroun :lol:

EDIT: The race is on....ready........

......set......

.....GO!

ImaYoyo

Tied up or a little wound up?

Come on...if you're a yo-yo...can't you go...AROUND THE WORLD?

If not...maybe Walk The Dog over to Epcot!
10 points to you for that one... I'm trying to hurry, just have other priorities that have to be taken care of... I'm still shooting for 5:30...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom