SSE postshow areas open!

WDWFREAK53

Isn't it ironic that Merf's been keeping us up to date with all of the ongoings of SSE to the minute detail...from the railings, to the paint changes...to the exit signs...but...the day it opens, he can't go.

That, my friend, is irony at its best.

Foolish Mortal

Well, i'm not going tonight. I'm under the weather. Probably wont get to WDW until sometime next week. So, someone please bring back pics :)

Oh what good are ya ? :lol: Just kiddin Merf, thanks for the news and hope ya feel better.

Apparently my cat wants food, which means at 5:30 I've got to stop by publix then head a mi casa. Which ALSO means I can pick up my camera on the way out. But I've never quite figured out how to post pics on here, so when I get back tonight, maybe someone can guide me through that one. (Or maybe someone will leave a message in this discussion BEFORE i get back and I can upload them ASAP).

For pics, we will get you thru. :wave:

Hey guys, I have a upcomming trip to the world in sept., and just heard a rumor that SSE will be closing down in July for the big rennovation and not opening until sometime 2008:( ! Is there any truth to this? I see nothing on the WDW Website. Thanks!

SIR90210

27th post and still no pictures. YoYo, if you get the pictures, e-mail them to me and I'll post them. Unless my e-mail isn't in my profile. In which case, zap me a PM. Can't wait to see them.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Isn't it ironic that Merf's been keeping us up to date with all of the ongoings of SSE to the minute detail...from the railings, to the paint changes...to the exit signs...but...the day it opens, he can't go.

That, my friend, is irony at its best.
i agree. sometimes irony is a..... well, family site.

lpet11984

Hey guys, I have a upcomming trip to the world in sept., and just heard a rumor that SSE will be closing down in July for the big rennovation and not opening until sometime 2008:( ! Is there any truth to this? I see nothing on the WDW Website. Thanks!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/general_epcot_news.htm

Unfortunately, it will be closing sometime this summer. The exact date has not yet been announced. It is my understanding though that the new post show will remain open while the ride is closed.

ImaYoyo

Ok... I will run to publix, feed the cat, walk the dog, then head straight to EPCOT. I figure that should put me at EPCOT around 6:15. I'll take the pictures, grab a quick margarita and school bread then head home. I'm thinking (if all goes as planned) I should be back with the pictures up between 8-8:30, unless I get distracted, in which case, 9:30. Sound good?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Good enough - even if it`s half 2 in the morning and I have to look at them on the way out to work.

You okay uploading to your WDWMagic album?

CaptainMichael

Ok... I will run to publix, feed the cat, walk the dog, then head straight to EPCOT. I figure that should put me at EPCOT around 6:15. I'll take the pictures, grab a quick margarita and school bread then head home. I'm thinking (if all goes as planned) I should be back with the pictures up between 8-8:30, unless I get distracted, in which case, 9:30. Sound good?

Well, take your time and enjoy yourself, we can wait.

Chape19714

Remember how long it took to get the Nemo sign at Epcot after it was done? :lol: I believe it was 1.5 weeks. Let's hope ImaYoYo gets back before then!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Someone over at Micechat went today and got to do Super Driver and apparently Body Builder takes 2 people. No pics though.

ImaYoyo

Someone over at Micechat went today and got to do Super Driver and apparently Body Builder takes 2 people. No pics though.
I'm back with GIFTS!!! First the explanation, then we'll see if I can figure out how to post these.

I forgot how HUGE this place was. Absolutely maximizes the space you see from the outside. The build-a-body thing DOES require 2 people and has nifty 3-d glasses, so when you look at the pictures, THAT is why it's blurry. The car thing only takes 1 person per kiosk (with 2 kiosks built into each 'pod') and had lines while I was there (only 1-2 deep). There's a giant half-globe shaped screen showing all kinds of 'siemens innovations' but no words while i was there, just pleasant background music. There's also a few pictures of what's to come in the next phase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom