SSE postshow areas open!

CTXRover

Thanks to all for the pics and video! :sohappy: The place looks terrific! It will be so great to walk off the ride into something besides a construction wall, and that something looks very special. Good job so far WDI (and thank you Siemens for being a great sponsor....you have to be paying big bucks to get your name in lasers on the exterior of SE after Illuminations and thankfully Disney appears to be using that money wisely thus far).

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
How long has it been since we saw a kid that excited to enter the post-show of SSE?
how old are you martin.... probably that long. :lol:

Am I the only one who finds the sight of the ECVs driving underneath the "Super Driver" sign humorous? :)

(Who knows, maybe it'll teach the ECVers how to actually DRIVE those things)

-Rob
i saw that yesterday and just didnt have time to post. yeh.... it bleeds irony just like my photgraph of the IYHW sign with a bird on top of it.

cooleo

Looks like I might get lucky & have a re-designed SSE re-opened for my Mid - December trip. I am very excited to see the new SSE & hope it does re-open by then. Thanks to all for the great video & pics.:sohappy:

popkid

Am I the only one who finds the sight of the ECVs driving underneath the "Super Driver" sign humorous? :)

(Who knows, maybe it'll teach the ECVers how to actually DRIVE those things)

-Rob

at first glance I thought those were part of the attraction :)

Crazy Harry

Ok, so does seeing this post show make anyone else wish they would do a flippin Tron ride?

Looks great and thanks for the awesome pics :D .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom