Space Mountain Refurbishment Info

rnunez81

Tomorrowland Speedway.

I will be there in the first week of May. I know SpaceMountain and Tomorrowland Transit Authority will be closed. Do you know if the Speedway will be working at that time or will it be shutdown along with TTA?

Jasonflz

I will be there in the first week of May. I know SpaceMountain and Tomorrowland Transit Authority will be closed. Do you know if the Speedway will be working at that time or will it be shutdown along with TTA?

Chances are it will remain open the whole time. From the best of my knowledge, and feel free to correct me, Disney hasn't planned a refurb anytime soon.

Thrill Seeker

Does anyone know if anything is going to be done to the TTA? I guess I'm one of those wierd people who is more conserned with that than with Space Mountain, although what it sounds like they are doing will be excellent...

Thrill Seeker

Oh good. I read a rumor somewhere that they were talking about a complete overhaul of it, but I figured it would most likely just be closed due to construction in Space Mountain instead.

Jasonflz

In the meantime SGE has a high probability of going. Hopefully within the next 5 years. If Disney puts back Alien Encounter I will patiently wait for the Imagination refurb to happen without complaining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom