Sky-Way Station being cleared

janoimagine

3579760759_12f4afce3a_oa.jpg

see it now??

Yes I do, I thought that was part of the sky, it was pouring down rain and really overcast when I shot that. You would think they would put a few more trees in their to block that in? Great, thanks guys, you ruined it for me, now that's all I am going to see when Im in the que.

Figment1986

PErhaps the trees they removed were the ons that fell over during the three hurricanes a few years ago, or diedbecause of that... dead trees = great firestarters...

Though they should replace what was removed.. or campflauge the buildings better... like how at DL the show buildings are a green color. or have stuff over them to attempt to cover them (indy stickys out on monorail, but not so much inside the park)

Animaniac93-98

I think that's the sky.:shrug:

Doesn't the HM building angle back the other way?

Nope, that's the building. Maybe you should get a brighter monitor to see the contrast in gray? :shrug::lol:

Like I said before it's easier to see in person.

As for the angle, most of the building does but it does jut out that way for a bit.

EPCOT Explorer

Nope, that's the building. Maybe you should get a brighter monitor to see the contrast in gray? :shrug::lol:

Like I said before it's easier to see in person.

As for the angle, most of the building does but it does jut out that way for a bit.

My monitor is fine...It's my eyes that suck!:lol: *squints*

I guess I see it?

imagineer boy

Yeah, I've noticed the visible ride building too, its been like that for a long time and it completely ruins the illusion.

I swear, TDO is like the Ed Wood of Disney management. :lol:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It`s the show building. It was painfully evident last summer - the trees and bush just stop (or died) a few feet from the wall. Or they were thinned for building maintainence and not replaced.

Reminds me of Alton Towers....

ttalovebug

The show building is even more visible at the exit area, when walking towards the handicapped entrance. I don't have a picture, but I swear there is a spot with absolutely no trees and a very visible gray building.

jt04

Something for my next trip....:p Find the HM building!:lol::lookaroun

I can verify that it has always been visible from certain angles. I am sure 99.99% of guests never notice. That puts all of us in the top .001 of guests who notice the details.

*pats self on back*

The Conundrum

I think that's the sky.:shrug:

Doesn't the HM building angle back the other way?

Nah its the building trust me. You can clearly see it in person just as you walk by the graveyard.

They removed the trees and shrubs blocking it a few years ago and ever since then it is badly visible. Im shocked at the 3 responders who said they didnt see it. You guys must have been looking at your feet the whole time :ROFLOL:

EPCOT Explorer

Nah its the building trust me. You can clearly see it in person just as you walk by the graveyard.

They removed the trees and shrubs blocking it a few years ago and ever since then it is badly visible. Im shocked at the 3 responders who said they didnt see it. You guys must have been looking at your feet the whole time :ROFLOL:
That, or just looking at the real HM.:D ;)

The Conundrum

For the two people in here claiming that the HM show building was always visible this is false. There used to be many trees and shrubbery to make the graveyard look like a thick foresty area. Im sure it was possible to see it if you knew exactly where it was and you squinted but the show building was not visible like it is now.

krankenstein

For the two people in here claiming that the HM show building was always visible this is false. There used to be many trees and shrubbery to make the graveyard look like a thick foresty area. Im sure it was possible to see it if you knew exactly where it was and you squinted but the show building was not visible like it is now.

We said it has always been visible from FL. I don't think anyone is arguing that they have cleared out some trees and bushes from the graveyard. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom