Sky-Way Station being cleared

beyondyou

actually in reality, alomst all backstage buildings are a light green color. it was so strange the first time i saw them all like that. but ya, almost all backstage building are light green, not gray.

krankenstein

actually in reality, alomst all backstage buildings are a light green color. it was so strange the first time i saw them all like that. but ya, almost all backstage building are light green, not gray.

Go Away Green :D

Supposedly, the color is designed so that people will not notice it.

beyondyou

i think the local wal mart had a sale on Light Green Paint, so of course TDO jumped all over anything on sale, but just a little less quality

Scar Junior

3579760759_12f4afce3a_oa.jpg

see it now??

That is so petty. You really spend that much energy being upset about something like this? Wow... just... wow....

Scar Junior

I understand your position, but it just seems silly to me. There are larger fish to fry and the fact that people are ed at management because they can see part of a show building in certain parts of a queue... it's almost to the point where it takes away credibility.

If that what people want to do, fine, it's their life... but think about how miniscule it is compared to other issues.

janoimagine

I understand your position, but it just seems silly to me. There are larger fish to fry and the fact that people are ed at management because they can see part of a show building in certain parts of a queue... it's almost to the point where it takes away credibility.

If that what people want to do, fine, it's their life... but think about how miniscule it is compared to other issues.

Maybe to some ... but to many it is what separates Disney rides and Disney in general from the rest of the world. The attention to detail, and the little things.

beyondyou

it's a big deal to some because the parks are in some ways beggining to look like Six Flags it seems. This would not have been acceptable say, 15yrs ago. All these little things add up to one big problem which is basically the MK itself and these little things need to be fixed along with the Much Bigger things.
There are many here that miss the old Disney Standards and how great they were, is all

and btw, it doenst take that much energy to go into paint and draw an arrow at something that is obviously there :wave:

janoimagine

it's a big deal to some because the parks are in some ways beggining to look like Six Flags it seems. This would not have been acceptable say, 15yrs ago. All these little things add up to one big problem which is basically the MK itself and these little things need to be fixed along with the Much Bigger things.
There are many here that miss the old Disney Standards and how great they were, is all

and btw, it doenst take that much energy to go into paint and draw an arrow at something that is obviously there :wave:

Thank you, that is exactly what I was trying to say.

Scar Junior

I agree with you. It just gets annoying how every thread ends up with certain individuals complaining about everything single thing the company has done wrong.

There comes a point when the same people complain about everything you stop listening because all you will ever get is complaints out of them...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I agree with you. It just gets annoying how every thread ends up with certain individuals complaining about everything single thing the company has done wrong.

There comes a point when the same people complain about everything you stop listening because all you will ever get is complaints out of them...

True, that's when you add them to your ignore list.

beyondyou

i understand where you are coming from. (i hope i havent turned into one of those people :lol:)

It just kinda stinks when all there is are things to complain about i guess.

we just need a pick me up throught WDW! (TLM, BAH to be removed yesterday, SSE Finished, Working yetti, Jungle Cruise Refurb, FL Refurb, Imagination Refurb, Eticket in WS, MI at DAK...ok ill stop haha)

but i still love WDW no matter what, that's our curse!! to love the greatest place on earth almost no matter the quality.lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom