Post your Disney Layouts here!

jessicaj

Jenn those are awesome! I have yet to get into digital, but maybe someday I will let go of the fact that I have to touch it. LOL

Here are some of my most recent pages. I am back from my non-scrapbooking phase. It was really rough there for a while but things are getting much better!

IMG%5D

This is my son on Halloween as Wall-E I used a lot of scrapping supplies to complete his costume as well. The name on the box as well as the title of my page used the Thickers by American Crafts. I love those things. I think I buy a new package every time I go to the LSS.
IMG%5D

This one is a picture of me at Disneyland from the 80's. I grew up going to DL at least once a month. It was fun to scrapbook such an old photo as I do not do it very often.

Enjoy!
Jessica

mouselvrmom

Thanks everyone for being kind with my first digital pages. :)

I'm trying really hard not to be impatient waiting for your next pages, Jessica. :D

jessicaj

I got it to work!!!!

I finally go them to work. I do not like Photobucket sometimes. I hope they are not to big. They look really big on my screen even though I made them smaller. Hope you like them!

scrapbookstuff125.jpg

scrapbookstuff123.jpg

HollyBelle

Beautiful layouts, Jessica! What a creative halloween costume... I love it! And I'm really liking the transparent flower paper over the polka dots.

jessicaj

Thanks everybody! Yes that is an "M" turned on it's side. Actually most of the letters are bits and pieces of other letters put together.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
great pages, ladies! I really liked your digital pages, Jenn-different but similar enough to tell they are a set. Jessica-glad things are looking up for you, and your son is adorable in the Wall-E costume. I love how you often group your pics and embellishments together-it always just looks perfect!

mouselvrmom

I love those pages, Jessica! The wall e one is just adorable! My son loves wall e too. He was just telling me how it's now out on dvd, hint hint. :lol:

jessicaj

Jenn we prepurchased Wall-E at the Disney store to get the Lithographs so that when my son moves into his toddler bed we can decorate his room in Wall-e You can even get Wall-E fabric at JoAnns!

Here are my newest Disney layouts. I made them for my LSS. We are having a special event this weekend with Remanice. This is there new line of papers. The line is huge!!!! They ven hage great stuff for EPCOT. Which in all my years as a scrapbooker I have been begging for anyone to make EPCOT stuff and Andria from Remanice must have heard my voice. I think there is like 25 new papers int he line and at least 5 sticker sheets.

Scrapbookstiff006.jpg

Scrapbookstiff005.jpg

Scrapbookstiff002.jpg

mouselvrmom

More great pages, Jessica! You make such beautiful ones!

I totally missed the preorder of the walle dvd to get the lithographs. Bummer since I usually collect them. I suppose I could probably find them on ebay sometime. The only disney store here is an hour away so I don't get there often to see what's going on.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Wow, I love the first one!! I'm totally going to scraplift that. I have got to either order the new line from Reminisce or go find a store somewhere in Rhode Island!! Which so far I have been unsuccessful at...:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom