Post your Disney Layouts here!

Here is my 1st Disney trip scrapbook ever. I also planned this trip for my gf and myself. This is only like my 4th scrapbook I've done on my own.
I have 37 total pics.
DSC01766.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

DSC01774.jpg

DSC01775.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01778.jpg

Coree

Thanks for posting all your pages--they're great. I love the amount of journaling you did (I'm assuming on a computer). What a great way to make sure those memories last!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
So many pages!! And what a great first scrapbook!! Coree's right, you did a great job with all the journaling, and all the pictures are wonderful!:)

HollyBelle

What a great keepsake for your trip. I liked how you used the times guides and the large photo of the icons on your opening epcot and mk pages!

mouselvrmom

I really liked the ooh and ahh on the fireworks page. I might scraplift that. :D

I like how you used so much of your park media on your pages.

I'm sure you'll find that scrapbooking is quite addicting and will be making many more! :sohappy:

Thanks for the compliments.
Yay the "ooh" and "ahhh" were creative and you can scraplift it lol.
The journaling was orginally a blog on my myspace.
There are a couple pages I didn't really care for but the others make up for it.
Hopefully I'll make another Disney book next time I go (whenever that is).
I do have doubles I could scrap for my gf who went with or we both could do one.

I did a double scrapbook once before on my family Alaska trip from 2001. I made my dad one and then my mom has one she made. We did them together.

mouselvrmom

Well i spend the day before thanksgiving in a massive scrapbooking attempt to finish my disneyland trip pictures before i had to clean up the dining room for company. I won't bore you with ALL of them, but I have a bunch of them that I uploaded. Keep in mind that I was just concentrating on finishing, so they are kind of plain.

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom