Still plugging away. Not sure I'm going to make my deadline though. :cry:

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

Coree

I love 'em, Jenn. The last one is so clever. I really like the Christmas-themed spread too. Welll, I ike them all!

mouselvrmom

I love 'em, Jenn. The last one is so clever. I really like the Christmas-themed spread too. Welll, I ike them all!

Yea, I wasn't sure if I was going to use those pictures or not, so I just decided to make a joke out of it. :lol: I'm working on a few more right now. :sohappy:

HollyBelle

Those are all so great! I think my favorite spread is the "Feel the magic" layout. The colors really pop and add to the excitement. The fireworks one is wonderful too... what a view! I get the sense that they watched it before going to sleep to dream :).

mouselvrmom

Those are all so great! I think my favorite spread is the "Feel the magic" layout. The colors really pop and add to the excitement. The fireworks one is wonderful too... what a view! I get the sense that they watched it before going to sleep to dream :).

They were really impressed that they could see the fireworks from their room. :) They won't get that at wdw. :lol:

HollyBelle

I love those. The train is so cute... and looks like it was quite a tedious task. Good luck with your little scrapbook marathon today!

mouselvrmom

I love those. The train is so cute... and looks like it was quite a tedious task. Good luck with your little scrapbook marathon today!

It wasn't too bad. It comes mostly together. You just have to glue on the top part. It's the little dots on the wheels that get a bit tedious. :hammer:

I've got two more done now. :sohappy: But I've got to take a break to take the kids to the park. They're getting antsy. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Jenn you've got so many done!! They are so good!! You have some really fun pictures in there.

Fran that one with the Mickey head framing the picture is totally awesome!

HollyBelle

Fran, I'm loving those character pages. I like the "death grip" your little one has on dad's arm in the picture with Kim and Ron. I'm sure he won't feel that way about Kimpossible in the future!

Fran98765

Thanks everyone. My son is too funny, some characters he won't even get out of the stroller for, some he will but hides behind us and others he runs up to and gives hugs. Meeting KP was an accident, we were heading for someone else on the streets I think or maybe LMA show and they popped out and we couldn't resist since they were brand new to meets at the time.

He was scared stiff of Goofy too on those pics. That was on his exact birthday, he turned 3. The next day we ended up watching those cartoons that run on the hotel tv and then he magically LOVED goofy after that. Odd kid!

Now that he's 5, we're nicer and let him choose to meet who he wants to meet, before we wait in long lines!! On our last trip in June, I was amazed, we met Minnie & Mickey together in AK for EMH and he just ran up to Minnie and gave her such big hugs and was squeezing her very tight! He was always a Mickey guy... times change eh?

Coree

Those look great! I love the numbers of photos you were able to use and I also really like having a black background on one side and white on the other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom