Post your Disney Layouts here!

HollyBelle

Great pages, Jenn! And nice job with the photo background. I'm really enjoying your digital layouts... you should join us on the dark side more often :lol:.

I really like the text you used for the restaurant. The Whispering Canyon is such a great place.

mouselvrmom

Great pages, Jenn! And nice job with the photo background. I'm really enjoying your digital layouts... you should join us on the dark side more often :lol:.

I really like the text you used for the restaurant. The Whispering Canyon is such a great place.

I think I will be joining you on the dark side quite a lot since it will take me a long time to catch up. :lol:

Great pages, Jenn. I really love the background too!

Thanks, Coree. :)

Great WCC pages. Tip for the future, don't wait for the bus, take the boat!!

Well, that was our plan and we tried that, but our breakfast reservations were for before the park opened and there wasn't any boat running yet. they hadn't even opened up the boat landing. So we ended up trying to get a bus and different people told us different places to wait. And then every bus that dropped off in the wl bus spot weren't going back to the resort, they were going somewhere else. :hammer: I was so ready to say forget it and just try to get into the crystal palace of something. But we waited a bit more and got a bus. It turned out being a great breakfast and we're glad we tried it. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay I still haven't finished the challenge. I have it all laid out but it's going to take a ton of rub on letters an that's going to take a while. I probably won't be able to get to it until after the inlaws are gone next week, so here's my peace offerings.:D Two more pages for my Disneyland album. Two more to go, plus the intro and I'm D-U-N!!!

IMG_3304001.jpg

IMG_3305002.jpg

jessicaj

Cute pages! I think I am going to scraplift that first one!!!! Won't it feel great to get those 3 pages done? Darn in laws messing with your scrapbook time. LOL

HollyBelle

Those are so great! I really do like how you've used the Mickey color palette throughout the whole book. I think the first one is my favorite of the two. I love how the ribbons extend out in all four directions. Nice balance!

So will we be seeing some cruise layouts now that this book is almost complete :D ?!

Coree

Great pages, Tammy. I love them both, but I agree with everyone else that the first one is really terrific.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks guys!! Yep those inlaws have got some nerve!!:lol:

I probably will do the cruise next because that's what I'm most excited about scrapping!! You've already seen most of the photos though!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom