Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

those are great, Louella! I love how you fit a lot of pictures on the pages! And, of course, I love the subject of the pictures! What a great layout for a special moment! :)

HollyBelle

How fun... a personal tour from the Mouse! What a great moment. And I agree with Coree, the use of black and white on the two pages works really well. I think the black polka dots really tie it all together!

eagles

thank you everyone. i am not really sure i like them, but i don't dislike them. kwim :shrug: i think we are a lot harder on ourselves.

yes, hollybelle...wow what a thrill to have been hand picked by the Mouse in a group of people before toontown opened. i was literally in tears over this. tears of joy! lacy is my gd. this was just a trip for the two of us. i called home right after this to tell hubby and my daughter that we were just picked by Mickey Mouse, and well they just didn't get it. rofl

happymom52003

Here are a few pages from the album I'm currently working on. They are very simple, but they are done. I am determined to finish this album before our next trip!

DSC09842.jpg

DSC09845.jpg

DSC09851.jpg

DSC09857.jpg

DSC09860.jpg

eagles

oh i love them! i love simple. i especially love pluto looking back on the train.

i just did the same thing, i made a collage for one of my trips just to get the pics in the book and beable to say i am done with it. hehehe

HollyBelle

Those are great! I love the color combinations you used on each of the pages. And I'm guessing that castle on the first page took forever. Well done!

And that picture with Pluto on the train is priceless! The perspective you caught it from is just magical. I think I've seen it in another thread, but it looks even better with the coordinating page, which really ties it all together.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those look great!! I don't think they're overly simple, they flow so nicely!! I agree you did a great job of showcasing the pluto photo!

eagles

oh i'm sorry, please don't think i meant simple as in simple.

i meant simple in umm how do i describe this, simple as in not overly like tammy said. i hope you know what i meant. :ROFLOL:

happymom52003

oh i love them! i love simple. i especially love pluto looking back on the train.

i just did the same thing, i made a collage for one of my trips just to get the pics in the book and beable to say i am done with it. hehehe

Those are great! I love the color combinations you used on each of the pages. And I'm guessing that castle on the first page took forever. Well done!

And that picture with Pluto on the train is priceless! The perspective you caught it from is just magical. I think I've seen it in another thread, but it looks even better with the coordinating page, which really ties it all together.

Those look great!! I don't think they're overly simple, they flow so nicely!! I agree you did a great job of showcasing the pluto photo!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!:)

oh i'm sorry, please don't think i meant simple as in simple.

i meant simple in umm how do i describe this, simple as in not overly like tammy said. i hope you know what i meant. :ROFLOL:

No worries....I know what you mean!:wave:

HollyBelle

Well... it's a very nice sticker :D! I thought it was one of those cricut cutouts that has to be added in layers. Either way, it looks great.

jessicaj

You ladies have been busy!!!! I love all of your work! I finally scrapbooked for the first time in 2 or 3 months last Friday. I am going through a divorce and things were a bit on the busy side. It was rough there for a while but I am on the upswing. I will hopefully be able to take some pictures of my pages soon so that I can share them with you. Keep up the great work!!! I really enjoy looking at all your pages!!!

Jess

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom