Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi Kristi Kay! I didn't mean just digital layouts, I meant both kinds like we've been doing already. :)

I've got to go find some more.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay, I found some more in my autograph album:

IMG_0367_002.JPG

IMG_0368_003.JPG

IMG_0371_006.JPG

k.hunter30

Those are great! I was just going to include our autographs in our main scrapbook - but I like that you have a little one just for pics and signatures!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Fantastic lettering you used on the Mickey page. Wow. It fits the page so well. Good job!

Thank you! The Mickey lettering is a die cut I picked up somewhere along the way.

Kristi that's a small album I made just for autographs. I think I posted more pages from it near the beginning of the long thread.

Okay who's got more pages!!!

eagles

yes, all digital. the photos were taken on a digital camera, then i just played a while on my photo editing program. and this is what i came up with. i have one with a red background also, which i like, but i think the blue is better and matches mickey better.

i do not see why this could not be done with paper though.

after these scrapbooking threads, i want to go back to wdw just to take photos! i am really not happy now with the ones i did take. i will be more prepared for our next trip though.

nibblesandbits

Ooo! I like that Nibbs! You're so talented with photography!
and here I think it's just...eh...:lol: I'd love to be able to be more creative with it...and the one eagles posted is the kind of creativity I'm wishing I had. I'd like to figure out how to put more "Disney" elements onto the pages.

eagles

and here I think it's just...eh...:lol: I'd love to be able to be more creative with it...and the one eagles posted is the kind of creativity I'm wishing I had. I'd like to figure out how to put more "Disney" elements onto the pages.

your page was great!

i actually woke up from my sleep with this image in my head, and then played with elements! LOL i am so far from creative.

i have not been able to come up with anything else, but still pondering it. if i could wake with another image i would be good to go.

oh OH i just thought of something! hang on while i try it out.

nibblesandbits

your page was great!

i actually woke up from my sleep with this image in my head, and then played with elements! LOL i am so far from creative.

i have not been able to come up with anything else, but still pondering it. if i could wake with another image i would be good to go.

oh OH i just thought of something! hang on while i try it out.
well, I'm just learning the basics of Photoshop for creating scrapbooks...so that's what I think I was putting across on that first page...but thank you! :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I like it Nibbles! You know when I can't think of anything else to fill a "hole" in my Disney pages - a solid colored Mickey head peeking out from behind something always works!:)

eagles

ok here is another one, now this is being created on a widescreen, so i am not sure how they look on real squarer screens, but i hope it comes out. you can critique.

now if i could afford a printer that would print 12x12 i would have a start to my book. i tried to get it smaller, i tried about 10 times, it is still pretty big. sorry. i just don't know how to get it smaller.

untitled-4-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom