Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

Thank you! My cousin got me that sign and there were a few more in the pack because we went to the zoo together and she wanted me to make a scarpbook page of our trip. I thought it would not hurt to use one of the signs for Animal Kingdom! :) I try my very best to make good pages but I am just not that creative. I always end up doing the same kind of thing.

I feel that way too. It helps being around all of the creative people here. But I just tell myself that it is myself and my family that really enjoy my pages, so I don't need to worry if they are similar or not. It's the memories that count.

Besides I don't think that our pages really end up looking as similar as we always think they do. Sometimes we can be our own worst critic. :)

Coree

I totally feel the same way about my pages as you guys do. I always like them though and they record memories just the same, which is the best part of scrapbooking. I think those two pages are great, Shere_Khan. How did you make the Animal Kingdom letters?

Shere_Khan

I totally feel the same way about my pages as you guys do. I always like them though and they record memories just the same, which is the best part of scrapbooking. I think those two pages are great, Shere_Khan. How did you make the Animal Kingdom letters?

I bought them from mousememories. It was already all put together like that.

See, I am not very creative, LOL.

Coree

I've certainly done that before too. I have a really cool Disney World die cut thatI'll be using for our upcoming trip. I'm planning to make a trip to MouseMemories when we're there in two weeks. I can't wait to see what other goodies they have.

C.M.O

Shere Khan I love your layouts! Where did you get the paper for the one that says "Don't Feed the Animals" it is perfect!

Shere_Khan

Shere Khan I love your layouts! Where did you get the paper for the one that says "Don't Feed the Animals" it is perfect!

i really like the paper also, where did you get that.

great pages.

Thank you!! I got the brown paper at Micheals I believe, just in the place where they sell all different kinds of seperate 12 X 12 sheets. I was planning ahead and knew I needed a kind of paper for Animal Kingdom, that was the only animal type paper they had, but I thought it worked nicely.
The green paper was from one of those large Disney 12 X 12 books where they have all sorts of different papers and you tear it out. I just needed something green. I suppose the words on the paper don't really go with the Tree of Life but you can't really see them that well.

Katy!
Beautiful pages!

Thanks Dot! I finally got my rear in gear and finished up my album.

trose61

Well I just finished my scrapbook from my 2003 trip last night! I am so behind! Anyways, this is the last two pages. Sorry about the bad quality photos. I need a scanner badly.

Congratulations on finishing your book! I just finished the scrapbook from our 2005 trip tonight, so I know how you feel.

Love your pages - the Tree of Life page is really pretty.

Tami

mouselvrmom

Here's a couple of pages that I did today from our disneyland trip.

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

There's something about these dumbo pages that i don't care for, but I'm not sure what.

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

Coree

Love the tea cup pages and (you know me) I really love the play on words with whirled. Very clever.

I really like the Dumbo pages too. I think my only suggestion may have been to put a white outline or something behind the letters to make them stand out from the background paper a bit more. Really I think they look good though--I really like the stripes. And I can't tell, how did you spell pachyderm? I can't see it to tell.

mouselvrmom

I used it in my journaling. But I spelled it pachederm. Oh, well, I'm sure Sam and the kids won't know the correct way to spell it anyway. :lol:

I thought of putting a shadow behind the lettering on dumbo, but then I didn't I dont' know why not. I'm not sure at this point if it's worth prying them off. A page done, is a page done. I'm going to try not to be so picky with things I've done.

Coree

Oh, I totally think it's great the way they are. I have taken a white pen in the past though and made a thin white outline at the far edge of the letters to make it stand out. I haven't figured out a good way to make shadows with the Cricut either, which is my only disappointment with it.

eagles

i wouldn't know how to spell that pack word at all. so i don't know if you spelled it right now not, plus we can't see it, its too small.

but you remember my dumbo story from the ride with lacy.

i really like your page though, i love the way the strips are on your papers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom