Post your Disney Layouts here!

eagles

Thanks for the encouragement! I have been shopping today, and bought some paper. I have done my first picture! Its quite rough I know, but its just my first attempt. I know its not really the right place, but I will post it here, as this is where I first read about scrapbooking. (BTW, what do you mean by matting?)

DSC04897.JPG

Mouselvrmom - I love your pages on the beach/yacht club. The colours are beautiful!

great first page!

also with your mat, you can make it slighty crooked (did i spell that right? lol ) and keep your picture straight on, or vise versa. keep up the good work, just remember to have fun! keep sharing.

nibblesandbits

great first page!

also with your mat, you can make it slighty crooked (did i spell that right? lol ) and keep your picture straight on, or vise versa. keep up the good work, just remember to have fun! keep sharing.
hmm...you know, I never thought of that. :lol: I'm so slow! But thanks for the idea!

mouselvrmom

Thanks for the encouragement! I have been shopping today, and bought some paper. I have done my first picture! Its quite rough I know, but its just my first attempt. I know its not really the right place, but I will post it here, as this is where I first read about scrapbooking. (BTW, what do you mean by matting?)

DSC04897.JPG

Mouselvrmom - I love your pages on the beach/yacht club. The colours are beautiful!

I love your first page! You did a great job!

Thanks for the compliment of my beach club pages! I love those colors too!

nibblesandbits

ok...well, I know most of you are on digital scrapbooking now...but I finally found my scrapbook and wanted to share mine.

Made my cover...bought a cheap scrabook and then put the stickers on it to make it Disney

100_0649.jpg

My opening page:
100_0650.jpg

Hotel stay in my hometown before we left:

100_0651.jpg

Pop:

100_0652rt.jpg

MGM

100_0653.jpg

100_0654.jpg

Epcot

100_0655.jpg

100_0656.jpg

nibblesandbits

More

MK:

100_0657.jpg

100_0658.jpg

Chef Mickey's

100_0659.jpg

100_0660.jpg

AK:

100_0661.jpg

My husband and the benches (taken from the 2005 planning video when Dave sat on all the benches. It's a running joke in our family):

100_0662.jpg

General Fun at Disney:

100_0663.jpg

100_0664.jpg

And I started this one last night for my 2006 trip:

MGM:

100_0665.jpg

100_0666.jpg

eagles

great pages! thanks so much for sharing.

i love the way you used the mickey heads and then put a picture off center.

nibblesandbits

great pages! thanks so much for sharing.

i love the way you used the mickey heads and then put a picture off center.
Thanks...that was just something that I happened upon. I had the circles with the pics already cut out...and then I thought, what if I made it look like Mickey ears. And volia! :D

mouselvrmom

I love your disney scrapbook, nibblesandbits! It is so cute! I love the benches and brian page, it made me smile! :)

Don't worry, I am still on regular scrapbooking, they haven't converted all of us!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Nibbles that is so great!! Thank you for sharing with us!! I love the front cover it looks great. Before I read the note, I thought wow I haven't seen that album, I wonder where she got it?

lumpydj

I feel really stupid asking this, but how do you post a picture? I've tried everything, even searching the forum on instructions. Nothing is working for me. :brick: I don't have a "manage attachment" option in my post. I also can't upload a picture to my photo album. Any ideas to help me? :( Thanks.

ljs1691

Hi lumpydj, I too would like instruction on the "right" way. I have posted a couple of pics before using photobucket and it was easy except for resizing my photo. I'm sure someone around here can explain in detail how to do it so maybe I will learn something too.

Laurie

Coree

I actually use Photobucket for posting. I upload any photos I want to post to my album at www.photobucket.com (it's free). Once an image is uploaded there, you can resize it appropriately (you'll want the message board size option). Then just copy the IMG Code and paste it into your post and the photo will appear.

eagles

I actually use Photobucket for posting. I upload any photos I want to post to my album at www.photobucket.com (it's free). Once an image is uploaded there, you can resize it appropriately (you'll want the message board size option). Then just copy the IMG Code and paste it into your post and the photo will appear.

yup, what she said! :D

ljs1691

Ok, I've done all that stuff you said Coree but I have problems getting the resize option to work. It is like they stay the same size sometimes. Maybe I am too blonde to make it work.

I guess practice makes perfect. If I have problems posting next time, I'll ask more questions then.

Thx!
Laurie

nibblesandbits

Nibbles that is so great!! Thank you for sharing with us!! I love the front cover it looks great. Before I read the note, I thought wow I haven't seen that album, I wonder where she got it?

:lol: At the time, I didn't have a "Disney" scrapbook and didn't want to spend a fortune on one with Mickey on it...so I simply bought the cheap album, bought the stickers, arranged them the way I wanted and volia! Cheap Disney album that's different than every one elses. :D

Nibbles, your album is great!

How did you do all the little Mickeys? Do you have a Mickey cutter?

Yes. I went to Archivers near me and they sell all kinds of Disney stuff. I bought the little Mickey cutter, but I think they have a bigger one too.

And thanks for the compliment! :D

ljs1691

lumpydj - they are wonderful, way better than my first attempts at scrapbooking.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Keep up the good work and keep posting. We love to see it.

Laurie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom