Post your Disney Layouts here!

eagles

You guys are awesome!! Thanks for the help.
Below are my first attempts at scrapbooking (and posting pictures) :eek:
IMGP1178.jpg

IMGP1186.jpg

IMGP1185.jpg

you are great at this! love the torn page side border. keep it up, don't stop.

lumpydj

Thanks. Luckily, I have a friend that is great at scrapbooking so she gave me some ideas. It was a lot of fun. I just need to find the time to do some more pages.

minnie2000

Thanks to all your encouragement, I have done a few more pages, but they are all quite experimental at the moment! :eek:

My lovely husband drove me to a big craft shop today (about an hour from our home) and waited patiently while I plodded slowly up and down each aisle trying to choose what to buy. (He really hates shopping, so I was very grateful!) I ended up with lots of different patterned papers, some vellum, some stickers, stick-on letters, three punches, some wavy-edged scissors, some brads and some buttons. My daughter bought lots of beads - she is 10 and really into making her own jewellery.

It was great when I got home and unpacked everything, I was like a child opening a Christmas stocking!

As soon as I have some time, I am going to do a few more pages. The girls go back to school on Thursday, so once I manage to get the house in a reasonable state after the summer holidays, I will have some time for scrapbooking!:sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
lumpydj those are great! Wow you even used flowers on your first pages!! I think one day we should start a thread with pictures of our first page ever. Then some of us can laugh at how much our styles have changed! But some first pages would put mine to shame!!!

eagles

lumpydj those are great! Wow you even used flowers on your first pages!! I think one day we should start a thread with pictures of our first page ever. Then some of us can laugh at how much our styles have changed! But some first pages would put mine to shame!!!

and just think, my first pages will be tradional, with paper! :lol:

Coree

As I looked through all my albums with my daughter the other day I was thinking exactly the same thing--that it would be cool to post some pages we've done over the years to show the progression of styles. My first album is from 1998 and it was 8-1/2x11. My embellishments were a few Disney die cuts I got out of a kit and lots of edging with funky scissors. Scrapbooking was certainly a lot cheaper back then! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Minnie I am really liking all your pages!! Is the last one bibbiddi bobbiddi boutique? We are trying that in the castle next week! I think my dd will love it!

minnie2000

Yes - the last one was BBB. I was trying to find something, like a leaflet, with the name or logo, but can't. I am still looking!

We did this on my younger daughter's 6th birthday last year - they had great fun, I'm sure your daughter will love it!

mouselvrmom

Nice work, Minnie! You're quite a terrific beginner! If I would make any suggestions it would be to do a little journaling so that you can always remember where you were and what you were doing. I can't tell you how many times journaling has ended arguments with my husband over what we were doing at a certain time. :lol:

minnie2000

Nice work, Minnie! You're quite a terrific beginner! If I would make any suggestions it would be to do a little journaling so that you can always remember where you were and what you were doing. I can't tell you how many times journaling has ended arguments with my husband over what we were doing at a certain time. :lol:

Thanks for the advice - that's a good idea. Its just that I don't know what to write! Perhaps I will just put the place and date.

eagles

great pages! mouselvrmom....i was going to say the same thing. i love the way you use the signatures. they are just so cute. thanks so much for sharing.

C.M.O

thanks everyone! I had fun making them. I can't wait until my trip this year so I can do more and scraplift ideas from this thread :)

Shere_Khan

Well I just finished my scrapbook from my 2003 trip last night! I am so behind! Anyways, this is the last two pages. Sorry about the bad quality photos. I need a scanner badly.

AK005.jpg

AK001.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are great pages, Shere Khan! I love the lettering you used! And I love the do not feed the animals sign. So cute! At least you're starting to get caught up, right? And you have a book finished! That always feels good!:)

Shere_Khan

Those are great pages, Shere Khan! I love the lettering you used! And I love the do not feed the animals sign. So cute! At least you're starting to get caught up, right? And you have a book finished! That always feels good!:)

Thank you! My cousin got me that sign and there were a few more in the pack because we went to the zoo together and she wanted me to make a scarpbook page of our trip. I thought it would not hurt to use one of the signs for Animal Kingdom! :) I try my very best to make good pages but I am just not that creative. I always end up doing the same kind of thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom