Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I really like them happymom. They're simple but you added some nice details to them. I love the pages with the really big pictures it really draws attention to them.

And an Archivers can start an addiction in anyone!!:lol:

Coree

Really great pages, Jenn and HappyMom. One of the things I love about scrapping is that everyone has their own unique style and they all look great. :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

I love your pages, happymom! I too use cm albums, but I have had to do 2 or more albums per trip. I really have a hard time not putting pictures in my albums. :eek:

I am amazed at how many pictures you can fit on your pages without making them seem cluttered or like there are too many pictures on there. You're really good at cropping them so they all fit so nicely on there. :)

I look forward to seeing more from you!

mouselvrmom

Now that photobucket is back up, here are the other pages that I did yesterday.

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

k.hunter30

Happymom - I just love your pages! It's so great how you got so many pictures on one page! I'm taking notes!

mouselvrmom - that horse looks familiar again... you're making me anxious to use my Cricut!! Beautiful pages as always! You have a great eye for this!

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Kat. Yep, the horse was from that same cartridge. I really like how they turned out. There are so many neat things to do with it. I'm excited to try printing some of the frames.

mouselvrmom

Way cute, Jenn. I love Carousel of Crankiness--clever!

:lol: I could not get Roddy or Delainey to smile for me like they always do every year. i was so mad, it was the only time we rode the carousel that trip and they just couldnt give me 2 seconds of smile. When I asked Roddy about it when I was making the page, he said well I was mad because I wanted to go on my favorite ride Tower of Terror.

I told him that tot is in the other park and he hadn't even yet ridden it that trip so he didn't know it was his favorite. :lol: Obviously, he was just making any excuse for himself that he could think of. :ROFLOL:

k.hunter30

Thanks, Kat. Yep, the horse was from that same cartridge. I really like how they turned out. There are so many neat things to do with it. I'm excited to try printing some of the frames.
The frames look very detailed... (I'm worried that my regular Cricut might make it a little difficult) I'm excited to see how they turn out. Let us know! :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

I was so excited to do a page with the frames that I had to do one right away! :lol: Now I cut the frame and the snow white at 4 inches, so it certainly could have been bigger with my regular cricut, and the pieces weren't too terribly tiny, but I did need a new blade so I messed up both snow white's face a little and my frame piece. I could have redid them after I replaced the blade, but I guess I was too lazy and I just wanted to get them done before I had to get dinner ready.

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

k.hunter30

I LOVE the ^^pages!!! that frame is beautiful, and I love that you used it for your journaling section.

I'm hoping I'll be able to get full use of of that cartridge despite the fact that I only have the regular Cricut.

mouselvrmom

Thanks, guys. :)

Like I said, Kat, I only have the regular cricut too. So those were cut at 4 and you can go up to 5 1/2, right? So the pieces won't be as small then. Of course, I'm sure that there are other things I could cut that might be more detailed, like the full length characters, but if you cut them at the highest setting I think most of it should work out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom