Post your Disney Layouts here!

eagles

going to try this again.

hopefully the size will be good this time. i used some of these pics on another layout, but i did not like it, so i did this one.

crystal.jpg

Coree

I agree that it's really pretty. I especially like the journaling block--very simple and classy. I think I have those buttons too.

mouselvrmom

I really love that page! The green is stunning!

Oh, and Coree, there is a shadow function on the cricut. If you push it and then the letter it will come out a little bigger. Then you put you regular letter that you cut out on top of it and you have a shadowed letter.

Coree

I really love that page! The green is stunning!

Oh, and Coree, there is a shadow function on the cricut. If you push it and then the letter it will come out a little bigger. Then you put you regular letter that you cut out on top of it and you have a shadowed letter.

It seems like I've tried using that feature before and it just didn't do what I wanted it to. Maybe I didn't do it right though. I'll have to try it again tomorrow when I scrap. Thanks!

mouselvrmom

Yea, me too. I actually got them from an easter paper pack, but I loved them so much that I just had to start using them. :lol:

Nice pages....my mom is the scrapbook queen...she has done 80 or more since I believe 2000 or so.

Some of the pages are too busy and overpower the pics.IMO

mouselvrmom

I sure did! I was so excited to be using things from the cartridges! I used the horse too, but that's on another page that I haven't downloaded yet. Photobucket is down right now so I can't upload my new pages.

I'm really impressed with the amount of things you can cut off those cartridges beyond just the princesses.

happymom52003

I love everyones pages!!:sohappy: Scrapbooking Disney is so much fun! I finally snapped some pics of a few of my Disney pages, but I too am waiting for photobucket to get back online.

happymom52003

Here are a few of my pages. Each WDW trip fills up an entire 12x12 CM album, so I'll just post a few pages. I keeping hoping I can get it down to at least 2 trips per album, but I just can't control myself when it comes to taking pictures at Disney! It is so funny because I do a family album, and each year takes up a whole album. So I take the same number of pics on a Disney trip as I do in a whole year in our everyday life!
My style is very simple.....I mostly use borders and the only embellishments are usually stickers. Although I have recently developed a strange addiction to 12x12 paper.....maybe it has something to do with an Archiver's opening up in my city!:sohappy: But thankfully it is a long drive from my house or I would probably be there every day. So my more recent pages are mostly decorative paper as a backdrop and no borders.
(sorry, I did not notice how blurry some of these were until I uploaded them)

DSC074001.jpg

DSC074011.jpg

DSC074021.jpg

DSC074061.jpg

DSC074091.jpg

DSC074101.jpg

DSC07415.jpg

DSC074181.jpg

DSC074191.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom