Post your Disney Layouts here!

Coree

Yes, WELCOME! I was going to ask the same thing about the Disney World titling. I love it. The page is super cute with the title and all the character stickers!

eagles

trose61....that is a very nice page. love the disney characters, and the title words.

welcome, i hope you stick around with us.

trose61

I love your Disney World title!! Is that a die cut?

Come visit all our threads on the scrapbooking forum. We have a weekly challenge that's fun and has great ideas!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

The Disney title is a die cut. I fell in love with it in the store but wasn't sure how I would use it. Seems like I have a LOT of things like that! :)

Tami

Shere_Khan

Here are a few I have done. They are not that great but I am trying. :) Oh and I know the flag on China's page is Japan. Lol. I did not realize it until I stuck it on there, now it will rip if I take it off. I need to find something to but in it's place.

Scrap009.jpg

China004.jpg

Princess2.jpg

Princess1.jpg

Shere_Khan

Thanks for sharing Shere Khan! sp?

I love them! I have that princess paper too. :)

When I bought it, I thought it would be much easier to use then it turned out to be. The boxes were so dang small!!

Shere Khan those are great!! I'm cracking up that you used the wrong flag - I totally would have done that too!

Omg I know! I felt like such a idiot. Oh well.....I never did well with geography anyways.

mouselvrmom

I know what you mean about that princess paper. I just ended up cutting the boxes with the princesses that I wanted for that page and using it like that.

Shere_Khan

I know what you mean about that princess paper. I just ended up cutting the boxes with the princesses that I wanted for that page and using it like that.

I didn't think about that, that would have been a good idea. I ended up just choosing some different pictures that weren't as close up as the ones I really liked. The paper is so pretty though.

minnie2000

This scrapbooking looks fun! Any tips on how to get started? Not digital, I mean, with real paper etc. I am in the UK, so we probably don't have the same shops.

mouselvrmom

This scrapbooking looks fun! Any tips on how to get started? Not digital, I mean, with real paper etc. I am in the UK, so we probably don't have the same shops.

Join in! At the least you need an album,
paper,
scissors,
glue.

You could get all of that stuff online if you don't have any scrapbook shops near you.

My advice for a beginner would be to keep it simple. Choose colors that you like and just do some simple matting for the pictures. As you get into it more and more you can become more creative.

When I first started I was terrible (I know it's hard to believe :lol: ) and I ended up ruining a lot of old pictures because I cut them up so small that it was ridiculous. I wish that I hadn't done that or that I had some people who were showing me what to do.

So just look at the layouts here and go with what you feel! Good luck!

Alexx

I came back from my trip in June and i bought loads of scrapbook stuff and
I forgot all about it, so i'm going to start my scrapbook and i'll post whatever I come up with

minnie2000

Join in! At the least you need an album,
paper,
scissors,
glue.

You could get all of that stuff online if you don't have any scrapbook shops near you.

My advice for a beginner would be to keep it simple. Choose colors that you like and just do some simple matting for the pictures. As you get into it more and more you can become more creative.

When I first started I was terrible (I know it's hard to believe :lol: ) and I ended up ruining a lot of old pictures because I cut them up so small that it was ridiculous. I wish that I hadn't done that or that I had some people who were showing me what to do.

So just look at the layouts here and go with what you feel! Good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement! I have been shopping today, and bought some paper. I have done my first picture! Its quite rough I know, but its just my first attempt. I know its not really the right place, but I will post it here, as this is where I first read about scrapbooking. (BTW, what do you mean by matting?)

DSC04897.JPG

Mouselvrmom - I love your pages on the beach/yacht club. The colours are beautiful!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
That looks great Minnie2000! Especially wonderful for a first try! I'd like to hide my first tries!

You made a matte! A matte is a piece of paper, bigger then your picture, that goes behind your picture and is the same shape as your picture. You'll see some pictures have small mattes with just a visible edge all around. You made a bigger matte with the white patterned paper. Looks great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom