Post your Disney Layouts here!

NeNe1298

I like the Dumbo paper. Very cool. :D

I wish the Disney parks would get on board with our obsession with scrapbooking and sell us our supplies there. :)

WDW-LUVR

That's great wdw-lvr! Is that Dumbo paper from Disney World?

The dumbo Paper is Paper Pizazz sheets, Magic Kingdom Papers.
100_2634.JPG

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Alrighty I finished a Disney album! I saw this in a scrapbooking store and scraplifted it! I changed a few things, but it's mainly scraplifted!:D

IMG_0676001.jpg

IMG_0677002.jpg

IMG_0678003.jpg

IMG_0679004.jpg

IMG_0680005.jpg

mouselvrmom

Oh, Tammy, those are great! I really love how you use the same paper and colors throughout the book. What size album is that? It looks like it might be a smaller one. I think that is a great idea for a gift for a family member. Maybe on my next trip with my fil, I might make him a little album to remember it by. That is, if I ever get caught up on my own. :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thank you Jenn! It is a small chipboard album by Maya Road. I think maybe 8x8? I loved using the same colors. On my big trips I make big albums and each page is different colors based on the colors of clothing in the pictures, the place, etc. I must say though, that this time I loved sticking to one line/color of paper. I might be hooked on that.

Maybe on our trip in September I could get all 16 of us to wear black, white, yellow or red each day?:D

mouselvrmom

Thank you Jenn! It is a small chipboard album by Maya Road. I think maybe 8x8? I loved using the same colors. On my big trips I make big albums and each page is different colors based on the colors of clothing in the pictures, the place, etc. I must say though, that this time I loved sticking to one line/color of paper. I might be hooked on that.

Maybe on our trip in September I could get all 16 of us to wear black, white, yellow or red each day?:D

:ROFLOL: That's funny. I'm sure everyone would appreciate wearing the same colors every day! I try to use colors based on the clothes and attractions etc. as well. Sometimes it is really hard to get everyone to wear similar things! Maybe I'll have to try to get more color continuity in my albums.

Coree

Hi, everyone--

Okay, I've been scrapbooking our Disney trips for years and finally wandered into this thread--where have I been?

All the layouts you guys posted are great and the album was awesome. Sometime soon I'll need to take a few pics from my albums and post them on here (which will require me figuring out how to post photos). Any tips? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom