Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Coree we would love to see your pages! You can take a pic and upload it to WDWmagic photo albums. I have started using photobucket.com, it's free, easy, and you don't have to downsize your file sizes. Once you upload a photo to photobucket there's a image link by the photo. Just cut and paste that image link and it will show up in your post!:)

eagles

when you use photobucket, there will be IMG in caps, when you copy and paste it here, i think you have to change the IMG in caps to img small case.

also there is a resize in photobucket. change the size to website message board size. and it fits here pretty darn good!

can't wait to see your layouts.

i have stuck in a rut. nothing spectacular. working on one now for mgm. but its not great. i may post for some suggestions.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I forgot about the resizing in photobucket. Good tip.

I don't think I've ever had to retype my img tags but I could be wrong.

Coree

Thanks for the tips. I'll give it a shot this weekend and see what I can do. I've tried to enter photos in the Photo Contests before and haven't managed to do that successfully from the WDW photo album, so maybe I'll give photo bucket a try.

I always feel like I'm stuck in a rut. I'm now a particularly crafty or creative person, but for some reason I just love scrapbooking, even if my layouts are more plain than many others I see.

eagles

ok i just posted one without changing the img from caps. so ignore that tip, you can copy and paste without changing the img.

Coree

Okay, I'm giving this a try. Hope it works. Photos aren't the greatest, but they give you the basic idea.
DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Coree

Looks like that worked so I'll do a few more for tonight. These are from our honeymoon on the Disney Magic.

Hercules the Muse-ical (I loved this show!)
DSC00012.jpg
DSC00013.jpg

Castaway Cay
DSC00014.jpg
DSC00015.jpg

Animator's Palate
DSC00016.jpg

Thanks for the Photobucket tip--it works great!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are great Coree! Thank you for posting them! I have that same Do you believe in Magic paper kit. I loved it.

I also really like the Disney Magic paper. They didn't have any great paper when we went. Really cute!

Coree

Thanks! I actually didn't get any paper on the cruise. The one with the picture of the ship on it is regular beach paper with an image of the Magic that I cut out from a postcard or something. We took our cruise almost five years ago and there wasn't any scrapbooking stuff on the ship then.

The scrapbook store we used to have in town used to do a Disney class once a month and there are some really great layouts from that class. I'll try to post a few later today. I can't take credit for them, but they look really nice and might give others ideas.

mouselvrmom

I love those Coree! I really love your castle in the do you believe layout! Is that a diecut you got somewhere! Always looking for new castle things! :)

I'm so glad someone's posting on here again! Seeing disney layouts really gets me in the disney spirit! :sohappy:

Coree

Thank you. The castle and the wording are a die cut I bought. Then for the wording I embossed the silver on it and also embossed the gold on the moon.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks! I actually didn't get any paper on the cruise. The one with the picture of the ship on it is regular beach paper with an image of the Magic that I cut out from a postcard or something. We took our cruise almost five years ago and there wasn't any scrapbooking stuff on the ship then.

The scrapbook store we used to have in town used to do a Disney class once a month and there are some really great layouts from that class. I'll try to post a few later today. I can't take credit for them, but they look really nice and might give others ideas.

That looked like real paper! It's great!

Please post the class ones! We don't care who thought of them, we just want ideas!:)

Coree

Here are some class pages.

Single-page Ariel's Grotto
DSC00017.jpg

Single-page for Parades
DSC00007.jpg

Disney-MGM Studios
DSC00003.jpg
DSC00004.jpg

Animal Kingdom
DSC00019.jpg
DSC00020.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I like those class pages too! Usually classes only work with the traditional Disney colors but that's neat that they didn't for those.:)

Coree

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Those classes were a ton of fun. The store has moved to a different town now and is under new ownership and I really miss the monthly Disney classes.

trose61

I always feel like I'm stuck in a rut. I'm now a particularly crafty or creative person, but for some reason I just love scrapbooking, even if my layouts are more plain than many others I see.

Hi - First time poster, here.

I've been browsing the forum tonight, looking at all of your layouts - great work! The above quote from Coree really resonates with me - I have felt that way many, many times and thought it was just me!

Anyway, thought I'd share my favorite page from my Disney scrapbook if y'all don't mind.

Thanks
Tami

100_1170-1.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi Tammy, welcome! I'm Tammy with a "y". I love your Disney World title!! Is that a die cut?

Come visit all our threads on the scrapbooking forum. We have a weekly challenge that's fun and has great ideas!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom