Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

Speaking of trying new things... I've looked at many of the scrapbook challenges you all do and think I might have to join in! It would force me to try things from a different perspective, which I definitely need to do sometimes. I don't want my pages to get too repetitive.

That sounds like a great idea! Feel free to jump in anytime. :wave:

mouselvrmom

Here's a few more that I got resized.

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

HollyBelle

Mouselvrmom, I love the expression on your daughter's face... she can't even see over the steering wheel and yet she looks so excited to be driving a car! Priceless.

And I love the Pluto page, the colors you use play nicely off one another.

mouselvrmom

Yes, she was excited, hollybelle, but the term driving is used very loosely. We were mainly being jerked around a lot. that must be why pregnant women can't ride. :lol:

mouselvrmom

thanks, eagles!

And I love your andy's room page,too! :) Those pictures are priceless! And I'm so happy that you finally got to making a page from this trip! :sohappy:

jessicaj

Oh and one layout!!!

The photographs in this layout are a little funky because my photo printer would not play nice....but you get the picture I think.

ScrapbookStuff018.jpg

Coree

Love the Andy's Room page, Louella! I'm so excited to see you got a page finished and it's even from this past trip :sohappy:. I really like the choice of background paper and also the wooden looking letters.

Jessica, the mini album is beautiful. It looks like it took a ton of time and I can't even begin to fathom putting it all together!

jessicaj

Jessica, the mini album is beautiful. It looks like it took a ton of time and I can't even begin to fathom putting it all together!

Actually it did not take all that much time because I used mostly stickers, some pre cut felt and a few punches. The hardest part was cutting the crown out over and over again in the diff. pattern papers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom