Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

I don't think I've posted these here yet. I have so many pictures in my camera waiting for me to upload them, that I've sort of lost track. Coree's Chip reminded me of these ones from Goofy's Kitchen. I have more that I need to resize before posting.

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

mouselvrmom

Thanks all.

Those are really cute Jenn!! You did a great job with the patterned paper!! Love the little sillouhettes too!

see you really need a cricut. :lol:

Way cute, Jenn! I really love the patterns and colors in the first page.

that's my favorite too.

Those are great! I love the way the paper blends in with the ribbon and photos!

it's just patterned paper, but I would be happy to take credit for some ribbon. :lol:

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Amber. I didn't mean to do the mickey head picture that way. But I actually cut it out as a frame instead of a solid shape, so I was stuck with it. :lol:

mouselvrmom

He's so cute! I love the one of him looking up at Darth Vader. He says he's better with the light saber now, so he's hoping to get the chance to fight Vader next time. :lol:

HollyBelle

I really like the pictures that were taken from behind... giving us his viewpoint. I think the jedi training academy provides such a great interaction for kids.

I'm so impressed with all the traditional scrapbook pages. I'm so OCD I would drive myself crazy with rulers, cutting straight lines, etc.

mouselvrmom

I really like the pictures that were taken from behind... giving us his viewpoint. I think the jedi training academy provides such a great interaction for kids.

I'm so impressed with all the traditional scrapbook pages. I'm so OCD I would drive myself crazy with rulers, cutting straight lines, etc.

Those are my favorite pictures too.

I'm lucky, that if things aren't perfectly straight, I'm willing to let them go. It's a good thing too since I can't cut straight. :(:lol:

I think the digital pages look so neat and there are so many neat things you can do, like resizing pictures easily, I would just miss making things by hand and feeling the paper etc. Maybe some day I'll give it a try. I've already tried lots of new things thanks to the great gals on here.

HollyBelle

Those are my favorite pictures too.

I'm lucky, that if things aren't perfectly straight, I'm willing to let them go. It's a good thing too since I can't cut straight. :(:lol:

I think the digital pages look so neat and there are so many neat things you can do, like resizing pictures easily, I would just miss making things by hand and feeling the paper etc. Maybe some day I'll give it a try. I've already tried lots of new things thanks to the great gals on here.

Speaking of trying new things... I've looked at many of the scrapbook challenges you all do and think I might have to join in! It would force me to try things from a different perspective, which I definitely need to do sometimes. I don't want my pages to get too repetitive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom