Post your Disney Layouts here!

Fran98765

We love WL, it's our favorite. It was our 2nd time there. It's so peaceful and relaxing, seems a million miles away from the hussle and noise of the parks! And riding to MK on the boat each morning is an amazing way to start the day!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are so great Fran!! Were they templates or did you create your pages in photoshop? I really really like them!

KnK

Yet another of our country pages.......yes.....we are very very very slow! It's pretty funny! The book we are working on right now we are racing to finish before our September trip. Can't wait to post pictures of it
We are creating a book to take with us. It has a space to do dailying journaling and list meals (we love to eat at disney!) and other great details. Our home made Passporter!

picture.php

mouselvrmom

I love your mexico page, K&K! The rug is a wonderful addition! I think I have those drink stickers. :lol:

And, Fran, I looked at the rest of your layouts on your website. You did a wonderful job! That book must look really nice! :)

Coree

I finally got to do some scrapping tonight for the first time in a few weeks. Here's the result:

DSC03157.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

Jenn, I was mumbling a lot trying to figure out the Cricut characters, but I'm fairly happy with the way they turned out. Tedious though!

eagles

great pages everyone.

how on earth did you get such great photos of fantasmic?

coree, chip and dale are adorable! i bet they did take some work.

mouselvrmom

I love your pages that took you forever to do, Coree! :lol: :sohappy:

See how much fun doing the characters are? Now you can do them all. :eek::lol:

Once you do it a few times, it does get a bit less tedious. Really, it does. :lookaroun

One of these days I'll get all pictures of pages off my camera and post them here. :lol:

WDWFigment

I finally got to do some scrapping tonight for the first time in a few weeks. Here's the result:

DSC03157.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

Jenn, I was mumbling a lot trying to figure out the Cricut characters, but I'm fairly happy with the way they turned out. Tedious though!

I love those Chip & Dale cutouts you made (especially the way Chip is "interacting" with the layout by lying on a picture--very neat).

KnK

I love your mexico page, K&K! The rug is a wonderful addition! I think I have those drink stickers. :lol:

And, Fran, I looked at the rest of your layouts on your website. You did a wonderful job! That book must look really nice! :)

My husband did the drink by hand! I tell you I am one of the luckest folks around. I ask, and he finds a way to do it.

We just bought a cricut over the weekend!!!!! What fun!!!!! The dining room table in now overfiled with scrapbooking stuff. Good thing we never eat on it!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
My husband did the drink by hand! I tell you I am one of the luckest folks around. I ask, and he finds a way to do it.

We just bought a cricut over the weekend!!!!! What fun!!!!! The dining room table in now overfiled with scrapbooking stuff. Good thing we never eat on it!

:lol: And congrats on the cricut!! They are so much fun!

mouselvrmom

Great page again!

I would love to try the golfing sometime. I think my kids would really enjoy it. I should have tried it when we were staying at the boardwalk or beach club, because Fantasia would have been closer. We don't rent a car so we have to rely on other transportation.

It does look so fun! And it would give me more pages to do. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom