Post your Disney Layouts here!

danirae

dl61.jpg
dl62.jpg

danirae

They are traditional. I scanned them and then downloaded them. I wish I had a 12x12 scanner to scan my other book. It would be so much easier than taking a picture of it.

Thank you for the nice comments.

jessicaj

Those are all so cute! I love how you added the smooshed penny to the last one. I would have never thought of that. Now next time I go I will be getting some to place in my album.

Coree

Those pages are fantastic. I have several of those papers and embellishments myself and love the way you used them together (I may see a little scraplifting in my future). I think the autographs spread is my favorite. I love the character "stamps" along the bottom and all the bright colors.

danirae

Those are all so cute! I love how you added the smooshed penny to the last one. I would have never thought of that. Now next time I go I will be getting some to place in my album.

Thank you. My son loves doing the penny thing. He has a collection. They have some really cute images that are really fun. Happy penny smooshing!

danirae

Those pages are fantastic. I have several of those papers and embellishments myself and love the way you used them together (I may see a little scraplifting in my future). I think the autographs spread is my favorite. I love the character "stamps" along the bottom and all the bright colors.

Thank you. I love scraplifting. Especially when you have done a ton of layouts and the creative juices start to slow down.

KnK

Those are great. I love the one with your daughter looking over her shoulder. You can see how much fun she is having !

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are so good!! I love the ribbon in the first one and the autograph embellishment!

They are all really nice! Keep posting them!

Coree

Here is a spread I finished tonight. The photos don't quite do them justice and make the lettering a bit hard to read, but I was trying to create a couple of pages to commemorate how much my daughter LOVED the show in front of the castle and the excitement on her face when she watched it.

DSC03222.jpg
DSC03223.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are great Coree! I love all the pictures on those pages! :sohappy:

Bella was just looking over my shoulder at the computer and she got all excited and said, "That's Disney!" I guess she loves your pages too. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom