Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

I really need to finish this with this trip! I hope to be done by the end of the summer. Here's a few more. Apparantly photobucket is having trouble resizing again. grr...

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Jenn you are getting so much value out of the cricut!! Those apples are great!! I really like the blues in the first one too.

mouselvrmom

Unfortunately my cricut is working too hard! When I was cutting the last of the apples, my blade gave out, and I need to go buy a replacement. :eek: Luckily, I had already finished cutting out my cottage. :lol::lol:

jessicaj

Thank you for all the compliments!!!! My Daughter LOVES it. In fact she wanted to read it as her bedtime story tonight. I made it all worth it when I saw the look on her face when I gave it to her. She proudly displayed it on her Princess vanity.

Those are great pages!!!! I love the cottage and the apples! I did not know there was a cottage for the cricut...must go look for it now. :)

eagles

jenn, love your pages. you are doing wonders with your cricut. what i really like is that your imagination just never quits.

jessica you mini album is adorable.

mouselvrmom

Thanks. :)

The cottage is snow white's cottage from the princess cartridge. It was such a pain because I knew I didn't have a huge space for it. So I cut it at 3 1/2 which I figured would be the smallest i could do it and make it look ok. It was so tiny! My eyes were going a bit buggy after I glued it. :ROFLOL:

danirae

I'm not worthy... Wow! I am so excited I found this forum. Jessicaj that acrylic mini album is just outstanding. I could spend forever telling each of you how awesome your layouts are, so I'll just say they are all sooooo GOOD! :sohappy:

HollyBelle

The patience it must have taken to put Snow White's cottage together amazes me. Very impressive. I love the colors/patterns you used for those pages.

mouselvrmom

So cute! Each one I love even more than the last! You have done such a nice job! Now are those digital or traditional? They look traditional, but they look uploaded like digital.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom