Post your Disney Layouts here!

ann0d

Hi and welcome, love this thread too. I use a regular sewing machine on my layouts, just have to clean out the bobbin area more often, the dust from paper collects there. I use rubon stitching too and hand sewing. I never tried one of the small hand held machines, so I don't know what to tell you there!

KnK

Here goes my first try at adding a picture! This was our second page ever when we started scrapbooking. Still one of my favorites. My husand hand made the post!

picture.php

KnK

Yet another page to add. This looks alot like one of the other posters Norway pages. Great minds must think alike.

picture.php

KnK

Another great one! I love your moose! And those mickey head scissors really add something to the page!

Every year we set goals for ourselves. The first year after getting into scrapbooking, we decided to find something that represented each county that cost under $5.

That was 4 years ago......and we have only finished 3 country pages! I plan to post Mexico later in the week.

mouselvrmom

Every year we set goals for ourselves. The first year after getting into scrapbooking, we decided to find something that represented each county that cost under $5.

That was 4 years ago......and we have only finished 3 country pages! I plan to post Mexico later in the week.

I think you need to start working on some country pages! :lol:

Fran98765

mouselvrmom

Those are great, Fran! I especially love your opening page and your fantasmic page. You got some great shots!

How did you like the wilderness lodge? We haven't stayed there yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom