Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

That is too cute, figment!

Your little one will be all hot and sweaty and you will be like, "No, we have to get pictures of you in this costume, you can be cool when we get back to the hotel!" :lol:

I love it! :)

WDWFigment

It was only $12.74 (shipped) on eBay! Although when I informed Sarah of my plan to make our child wear the costume to WDW, she said, "what if we have twins?" Shoot, looks like I'll have to watch eBay for another one!

The only problem is, would there be theming issues if there were two Figments within my party? I don't want to confuse my children or other children who think that there's only one Figment character.

...But I suppose since Figment is based on Imagination, he (or Dreamfinder) can just imagine two Figments, solving that potential problem.

Fran98765

wdw2007splashmtn.jpg

A challenge to use song lyrics.

mouselvrmom

I really love that one, Fran! It is themed so beautifully! I think ride pages like that are so great! I especially like how you have the ride in your background as well.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Whew! We must all really be busy this long weekend. The end of my Disney album is near!! I only have 3 more pages planned, and I hope to finish them tonight or tomorrow. Here are 4 that I have done so far this weekend. Enjoy!

ps...I hope all of my fellow scrappers and digital manipulators have a very safe and happy Memorial Day. Make sure to take a moment and remember why we celebrate it!

frontierland:
IMG_0436.jpg

tomorrowland and liberty square ( I didn't take many pics of either, but wanted to include them somehow, thus, they got combined)
IMG_0438.jpg

Epcot FW spread:
IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg
\

sorry so blurry!

Coree

Great pages, Amber! (I'm glad at least one of us is scrapping this weekend.) I really, really like the Epcot pages--very bright and great embellishments.

mouselvrmom

I love your pages, Amber! You are doing so much better than me! I only got one page done on this whole long weekend. Hopefully next week I can get back to getting pages done! :)

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Thanks, everyone!

Jenn, on an unrelated note, I see that your sig says you're going to WDW in Oct. 08- which days? I think I am taking myself on a (solo if need be) trip for my 30th birthday from the 20th-25th.

mouselvrmom

Thanks, everyone!

Jenn, on an unrelated note, I see that your sig says you're going to WDW in Oct. 08- which days? I think I am taking myself on a (solo if need be) trip for my 30th birthday from the 20th-25th.

Yay, that sounds like fun! We will be there from the 13th through the 23rd. Maybe we'll see you there! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Great pages Amber!! I love the fleur-de-whatchamacallits:). Did you cover them with that paper? I love covering them with matching paper but it's so time consuming!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Great pages Amber. :) I hope to get back to scrapping by the first of July. I cannot wait for this certification exam to be over. :(

Happy Memorial Day everyone.:wave:

Coree

Thanks, everyone!

I think that's the week I'm likely to be there too. :wave:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Great pages Amber!! I love the fleur-de-whatchamacallits:). Did you cover them with that paper? I love covering them with matching paper but it's so time consuming!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

lol, no they are from a big can of chipboard shapes that I got at walmart some time ago. I like covering chipboard too, but not that intricate of a shape.

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone...now get busy :ROFLOL:j/k!!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I think that's the week I'm likely to be there too. :wave:

wow...we should all get a picture together, then the challenge could be to scrap it when we come back!!:)

Seriously, I really am pretty sure I'm going then. I've never been to a hard-ticket party/ event, and a person only turns 30 once, right? Might as well be doing something I love instead of sitting at home and thinking about my age. Everyone's a kid at Disney!!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom