Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

I haven't had a chance to work on the challenge page yet, but I did get a few pages done yesterday.

Sorry about the size of the goofy page, I've edited it twice and it won't size down for some reason.

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

Princess Clayre

Jessica - Your pages are beautiful and there's so much detail in them. It's a shame you don't live near me so I could take your classes. Don't fancy moving to England do you :lol:

Jenn - Great pages too. I love the colours you've used in each of them and the papers are so pretty on the Sleeping beauty page.

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Tammy and Clayre! :)

Clayre, your's are great too. I fancy the nemo one, love the circles and your embellishments, and the fiesta donald one. I just love him in that costume, I think it's my favorite of his.

jessicaj

Jessica - Your pages are beautiful and there's so much detail in them. It's a shame you don't live near me so I could take your classes. Don't fancy moving to England do you :lol:

Jenn - Great pages too. I love the colours you've used in each of them and the papers are so pretty on the Sleeping beauty page.

Clayre- I would love to move to England! Just convince my entire family......I don;t think they will do it. Well if you are ever here swing on though Wisconsin and take class. LOL

jessicaj

Great pages everyone!

P.S. I still have not heard about the design team. Oh well I guess it just gives me more time to do Disney layouts!

Coree

Great pages, everyone!

Jenn, I really like all the Cricut stuff on those pages. DH has been asking me what I want for my birthday and you may have convinced me of another Cricut cartridge. I really like the Sleeping Beauty page and the first Minnie page.

Clayre, I'm with everyone else that I really love the Nemo page and making it all look very bubbly. I also really like how you set up the whole series of photos with Donald--great idea!

mouselvrmom

Great pages, everyone!

Jenn, I really like all the Cricut stuff on those pages. DH has been asking me what I want for my birthday and you may have convinced me of another Cricut cartridge. I really like the Sleeping Beauty page and the first Minnie page.

Clayre, I'm with everyone else that I really love the Nemo page and making it all look very bubbly. I also really like how you set up the whole series of photos with Donald--great idea!

So, which cartridge would you be wanting? I think I want the pooh cartridges sometime. The letters are so cute.

Coree

I think this time it would be the Mickey and Friends cartridge (I already have the font one). I think I'd get the most use out of that one right now. After our trip in October hopefully I'd have more use for one for one of the Priness ones. I bought the Pooh font for a baby shower gift for my friend and it looks really cute.

mouselvrmom

did a few more pages besides my challenge pages. Ugh, photobucket must be having problems with their
resizing tool. How annoying!

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Coree

I never could keep those noses straight. Jenn, you're really trying to sell me on that Cricut cartridge aren't you? :lol: Really cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom