Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Here's one I've been working on way too long!! I started it back on the rides challenge and never liked it. So after changing it around about 50 times...I am finally happy with it.:)

IMG_5496001.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
very cool, Tammy! I like how in the pic your daughter is positioned over to the right edge, so you put the pic over to the right side of the page. i can't really explain, but I like how your layout emphasizes that fact. does that make sense at all?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
very cool, Tammy! I like how in the pic your daughter is positioned over to the right edge, so you put the pic over to the right side of the page. i can't really explain, but I like how your layout emphasizes that fact. does that make sense at all?

Absolutely!! I was trying to balance it like that so I'm glad you noticed!:)

Beautiful, Tammy! Worth staying awake for. :lol:

:lol: Thank you!

That is a wonderful page, Tammy! I really love it!

Thank you!

k.hunter30

Thanks Jessica!! I have a Canon digital Rebel XT. My tax rebate check is going to the new version - the xsi!! :sohappy: Thank you George Bush!

Thank you Fran!:)
Tammy, how did you familiarize yourself to your camera, or were you already rather photography-savvy? DH and I bought a Nikon D80 for Christmas, and I still don't know how to use it that well...

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Great camera!!

Kat, I am still constantly learning. I bought a book right away to help me. I'm sure there's some similar books written about the Nikon cameras too. Then I have been playing and playing with it.

There was also a great series of photography lessons on twopeasinabucket recently. I've got the pdf's if you would like them. Pm me you email address and I'll send them to you.

:)

jessicaj

I want a DSLR soooooooooooo bad! I keep looking at them at the store and online. I even printed out a picture of one so that I can drool over it in my office. Am I a dork or what???

mouselvrmom

I want a DSLR soooooooooooo bad! I keep looking at them at the store and online. I even printed out a picture of one so that I can drool over it in my office. Am I a dork or what???

I feel the same way. Now that they have the new canon coming out, I'm going to try to get a good price on a xti. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster

Definitely not a dork!! I have a list of lens and other accessories permanently saved in my amazon cart. I keep telling dh that any time he needs a present idea...:D

celticdog

Tammy, how did you familiarize yourself to your camera, or were you already rather photography-savvy? DH and I bought a Nikon D80 for Christmas, and I still don't know how to use it that well...

If the camera was purchased at a local store, especially a camera store, they may have free classes that you can take. I highly recommend them. Another option is to look into your local community college or even adult education classes offered at the local high schools.

Nikon does have some great self help books available. Barnes and Noble has an entire series of books dedicated to specfic models of Nikon, Canon, minolta, etc. I recently purchased the Nikon D40 Digital Field Guide by David Busch. They really do help.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Very nice also Amber! I really like that dolphins in depth title!! How was that by the way? Was it expensive? Is it at the Living Seas?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom