Post your Disney Layouts here!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Well then the Wal Mart papers coordinated very well!:)

I'm out on scrapping for a while. The movers come next week and I already packed my scrapbooking stuff. :( But I love seeing everyone elses!:sohappy:

mouselvrmom

wow...we should all get a picture together, then the challenge could be to scrap it when we come back!!:)

Seriously, I really am pretty sure I'm going then. I've never been to a hard-ticket party/ event, and a person only turns 30 once, right? Might as well be doing something I love instead of sitting at home and thinking about my age. Everyone's a kid at Disney!!:ROFLOL:

That's right, I say go for it! Everyone should treat themselves sometimes! :)

celticdog

Attached are some of the pages I did from our most recent trip back in September 2007. I want to thank Tom (WDWFigment) for giving me the idea about the stamps. I also wanted to show that you don't need alot of fancy gear or high tech software (sorry Tom) to create pages. All the pages below were created using a straight edge, scissors and a ruler. I did buy some stuff; letters, backgrounds, stickers and scalloping scissors for the stamp effect.

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 57

jessicaj

Well where's the pics then!!:)

I should have known better then to tell you.:ROFLOL:

Most of them are not Disney related but some are. I will take pics during my little guys nap today and then post them. Some of them I can't show you yet because I am using them to try out for a design team. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I get to find out if I made it on the 30th. I used some Disney Pics for the try out hoping that soem of the Disney Magic will rub off on them. LOL

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I should have known better then to tell you.:ROFLOL:

Most of them are not Disney related but some are. I will take pics during my little guys nap today and then post them. Some of them I can't show you yet because I am using them to try out for a design team. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I get to find out if I made it on the 30th. I used some Disney Pics for the try out hoping that soem of the Disney Magic will rub off on them. LOL

:sohappy: New layouts!!

And good luck with the design team!!

jessicaj

OK here are the layouts i have been working on that are Disney related:

memorialweekend025.jpg

memorialweekend029.jpg

memorialweekend026.jpg

The first one is totally just for me and the second 2 are for my class that I teach at my LSS. People tend to like 2 pagers so I do them for the class but normally for myself I do one page layouts. I can't seem to find the photos that are intended for "What A Fantastic Time" I knwo they are around here somewhere, but where could be a very scray place called my office. Eeeeek! If anyone is ever in the Milwaukee area you should come take a class with me. It is super fun and makes me feel like I just went on a trip or am about to leave. I like to call it the "Disney Rush" It seems to be I always have someone in class that is about to leave on a trip and we get top hear all their plans. I also have a few regulars that go every year like me. So we chat after class about new things going on at Disney and such. Ok, enough rambling Jess!

jessicaj

Here are a few more I am not sure that I posted. They are from a few weeks ago. The first one is Q at Crystal Palace. It was one of my favorite pictures from his first trip. The second one is Gracies first time on the Teacups. The teacup is hand stitched.
LovinIt001.jpg

Moxxie002.jpg

jessicaj

I love your new pages, Jessica! Don't you just hate it when you can't find the pictures you know you have somewhere? :lol:

Thanks!

Yeah it is one of those yucky things that happen to me all the time, I hate having pages without the photos but I needed to plan it out for my class and I was nto about to reprint photos I know I have. I am currently sitting at the computer going through a stack of pictures that were in a bin all mish-mashed together!

Coree

Those pages are all fantastic, Jessica. I'm soooo impressed by the stitched teacup! :sohappy: I really love the Crystal Palace page too. All the stars and Mickey heads are terrific!

Good luck on the design team too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom