Post your Disney Layouts here!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
:eek: oh my goodness, sophia, you are getting so many pages done, although your method of getting time to do it is a little questionable :ROFLOL::cry:. You didn't really have to go and fall, did you?! Seriously, I hope that you and your mom are feeling back to normal really soon.
I love the pages you have done! I especially like the pics you have cropped into the Mickey head and I also really like your "we want the redhead" title and your Stitch pics with you and your husband.
Don't ever worry about posting a lot-we love to see any you do!!

:eek: oh my goodness, sophia, you are getting so many pages done, although your method of getting time to do it is a little questionable :ROFLOL::cry:. You didn't really have to go and fall, did you?! Seriously, I hope that you and your mom are feeling back to normal really soon.
I love the pages you have done! I especially like the pics you have cropped into the Mickey head and I also really like your "we want the redhead" title and your Stitch pics with you and your husband.
Don't ever worry about posting a lot-we love to see any you do!!

Thanks Amber. I just got back from the hospital and I need to relax so guess what I'm going to do? :D My mom should be home tomorrow (hopefully) and I have to go back go work.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Hi everyone. I've just returned from an overnight scrappin' retreat, so I have lots more Disney layouts to share if that's okay!

Tammy, I got the inspiration for this 2 pager from your Tomorrowland challenge page; in fact I "scraplifted" quite a bit of it:

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

Africa in AK:
IMG_0196.jpg

Asia:
IMG_0197.jpg

This next single-page layout is finished except for the title, which I will add in May when I get my new....Cricut!!! (work bonus) Adventureland:
IMG_0198.jpg

Fantasyland (I won this complete K&I Sprin Blooms scrapbooking kit at my retreat...yay!)
IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

This next 2 pager is one of my two favorite layouts I did this weekend. I printed my journaling on a sheet of plain white cardstock, then tore it to look like an old map, then used antique linen distressing ink-which I think turned out really cool. I also had fun with my photo distresser on the edges of the pics, if you can't tell!!
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

more in a minute!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Here is my favorite layout. I was skeptical that I could do a complete page in almost all black & white, but I really like how it turned out!
If you can't see it, in each picture, I wrote a different genre of film: action, terror, comedy, sci-fi, romance, and then a little joke, horror (my brother driving)

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Coree

Amber, those pages are great! I really, really like the pirates one. You did a terrific job with that journaling block. Yes, the MGM page looks really great too. Gotta love winning things at these events for sure. I have a seven-hour crop next Saturday and I'll be thrilled if I get half as much finished as you did. Nice job!

eagles

great pages. love you all get so many done! the black and white did come out great. good job. makes me realize how much of a slacker i have turned into!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Amber those are great!! I'm so honored you scraplifted me!!:D It looks great! I really like the black and white one. It's really striking!!

mouselvrmom

Amber, those are all really great! I love the pirates one and the black and white one, too. That was really neat how you put the different genres on the pictures. What a terrific idea!

Fran98765

I haven't looked at all of your layouts, yet, but I checked out the September 2007 trip. They are all beautiful! Do you print your pages out then and put them into an album?

I print them into Shutterfly books at 8x8 size. I have two now (sept 2006 and a non-disney one) and they both are just beautiful! And thank you! I love Disney pages!

Princess Clayre

Wow Sophia/Amber you've both been busy creating pages. There'll all so wonderful I don't where to start with comments so i'll just give you both a round of applause! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

k.hunter30

This is only my second post but thought I would let you know that I have a bunch of Disney Scrapbook pages up on my blog.

jessicajdesigns.blogspot.com

Enjoy!
Jessica
Jessica, your pages are so great! I absolutely LOVE the "Believe" album! Can you tell us more about how you made that?

You have a lot going on in your pages and it all comes together to beautifully! I'm way too simple to do ornate, gorgeous pages like that! I wish I could!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom