Post your Disney Layouts here!

jessicaj

Thanks everybody!!!!!! You are all way to sweet. I love to use the scrapbooking as my creative outlet. It makes me feel like I am still at Uncle Walt's house...yes thats really what my little ones call it! LOL

The Believe Album is a class I tought at my LSS. I used the Bo-Bunny chipboard album, my cricut and some other stuff from Bo-bunny. It was actually a kit that the company had put together but I changed it to make it more my style and more Disney. It is a really putsy project. But as you can tell that is totally my cup of tea. My next class is a clear acrylic Disney Album in June. Pic's will go up on my blog the night of the class or a day or two after.

I love all your stuff as well. I wish i could be more simple sometimes, but I just can't seem to walk away from it until I have worked it to death. LOL

So tell where do you guys get all of your supplies? I am looking for some stuff that I am unable to find at my LSS that I work at.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'm EXTREMELY limited for options here. No local scrapbooking stores here. I'm limited to online shopping and Michaels. I have Beverly's too and they're not bad. When I live in Colorado I'm all about Archivers and Hobby Lobby.:)

Coree

Your pages are beautiful, Jessica. Welcome! :wave:

We don't have a great LSS here in my town. We have two very small ones that don't have much great merchandise and I doubt will last very long. We do have a Michael's and a Hobby Lobby though so I do a lot of my purchasing there. We do have one LSS about 35 minutes from my house and it's wonderful. We spend hours there when we go. I also love visits to Archiver's when we're out traveling and find one.

k.hunter30

Thanks everybody!!!!!! You are all way to sweet. I love to use the scrapbooking as my creative outlet. It makes me feel like I am still at Uncle Walt's house...yes thats really what my little ones call it! LOL

The Believe Album is a class I tought at my LSS. I used the Bo-Bunny chipboard album, my cricut and some other stuff from Bo-bunny. It was actually a kit that the company had put together but I changed it to make it more my style and more Disney. It is a really putsy project. But as you can tell that is totally my cup of tea. My next class is a clear acrylic Disney Album in June. Pic's will go up on my blog the night of the class or a day or two after.

I love all your stuff as well. I wish i could be more simple sometimes, but I just can't seem to walk away from it until I have worked it to death. LOL

So tell where do you guys get all of your supplies? I am looking for some stuff that I am unable to find at my LSS that I work at.
:lookaroun What is LSS? :eek:

How long do you work on a page, Jessica? If I had more time I'd love to try to put as much into them as you! Of course... I'm still rather slow.

I haven't really gotten into ordering scrabook stuff online. I'm so frugal. :rolleyes: So I just go to our local Hobby Lobby for most things--and everything goes on sale, you just have to wait for the ads to cycle through. They have a good amount of things, but it's always the same. They don't switch it out too much. I was just told though that our local WalMart is remodelling and it will include a much larger scrapbook section, with a smaller section that will be routinely swapped out for new stuff. I've also recently found that one of the dollar stores around here carry some scrapbook stuff!

jessicaj

:lookaroun What is LSS? :eek:

How long do you work on a page, Jessica? If I had more time I'd love to try to put as much into them as you! Of course... I'm still rather slow.

Yes its Local Scrapbook Store.....sorry I am always on Scrapbook sites and we havw jut us much our own language as us Disney people do. LOL

I work on a page anywhere from 1 hour to several days. When I do embrodery on the page then it takes hours just to do that alone. But that is something I can do while watching TV or on road trips. I would say on average I spend 2-3 hours per page. Do I get every picture from every Disney trip in a scrapbook...no but I get my favorites on a page and then the rest stay on the computer and DVD. I teach a lot of classes at my LSS and that kind of forces me to get pages completed . My Disney classes are always full. I almost always have someone in class that just got back or is about to leave . It is so fun to live the magic with them. I have even helped many students plan their trips just so I can feel like I am going on the trip with them.

You guys are so nice to compliment me so much:eek:....it inspires me to make more pages and take more trips so that I have more to scrapbook with!

Coree

In addition to the two pages I already posted in the challenge thread, I got two other spreads finished today.

DSC02665.jpg

This next one isn't 100% finished because I still need to get some brads to go through the charm letters.

DSC02666.jpg

mouselvrmom

Those are fabulous, Coree! Where did you get the kid ______ title from?

Apparantly your title is naughty, Coree! :lol: It bleeped out c-o-t.

minnie2000

Great pages, Coree!

I don't have a LSS. In fact I don't even know of a scrapbooking store where I live. There is a craft shop nearby, but there is only a small choice of scrapbooking stuff. There is a hobbycraft about 40 miles away, but again only a small choice. I know I could buy online, but I like to look at the papers and choose!

I bought quite a lot of stuff last year in Orlando. We went to Mouse Memories - it was fantastic! I bought quite a lot of stuff and they wrapped it for me in card, so that I could get it home undamaged. I spent ages in that shop - DH dragged me out in the end!

Coree

Those are fabulous, Coree! Where did you get the kid ______ title from?

Apparantly your title is naughty, Coree! :lol: It bleeped out c-o-t.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Jenn, the title is actually cut out from photos I took of the signs.

mouselvrmom

:lol: Thanks! I'll have to add that to my list now!

I just bought Stretch Your Imagination, and I really like it! I'm making baby shower invites with a few of its features!

I love the mickey font one because there are so many different things you can do with the letters.

I haven't seen the stretch your imagination one. Maybe you can show us something you made from it when you're done?

k.hunter30

I love the mickey font one because there are so many different things you can do with the letters.

I haven't seen the stretch your imagination one. Maybe you can show us something you made from it when you're done?
I definitely will. I only need to make 6 invitations, so I hope to be done soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom